Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol Agent Opens Up About Vicious Attack

Border Patrol Agent Opens Up About Vicious Attack
    By Joangel Concepcion - KVEO - NewsCenter Reporter
    Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 4:27pm

It's been a year since a U.S. Border Patrol agent was viciously attacked in the Upper Valley. After multiple surgeries and months of recovery he is still risking his life to protect our borders.

The agent was patrolling the border just south of McAllen back in March of 2010. He spotted a suspicious vehicle and was led on a small chase. In a split second, his life changed.

"I was ambushed by about 20 different subjects on our river banks with concrete rocks. They damaged my unit, broke my windows out," said the Agent.

One of the suspects hit him in the face with a concrete rock. It was the size of a football. The injuries to his face were severe. It required multiple surgeries and he was out of work for months. Then he did something many people wouldn't do.. he got right back to work.

The agent says he has moved on and along with thousands of other agents, he will continue to protect our borders.

Since the incident Federal agencies have stepped in. Offering up a 25,000 reward for any information that may lead to an arrest...

If you have any information about this incident, you are urged to contact the FBI in McAllen at.956 984-6300

All calls will remain confidential.

http://www.kveo.com/news/border-patrol- ... ous-attack
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    "I was ambushed by about 20 different subjects on our river banks with concrete rocks. They damaged my unit, broke my windows out," said the Agent.

poor agent These guys never know what a day will bring them

God Bless this brave man and all the other brave border agents who risk their lives everyday.

I can just picture Nappy saying, we'll issue you guys more bean bags... that ought to stop those concrete rocks... (sarcasm)

I wish she would have to ride along with agents for awhile, day and night and on the front lines... maybe a piece of concrete in her face would wake her up...? Doubt it, but it might make her look a little better...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

and people wonder why rocks are considered a lethal weapon.
    i think this says it all

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change

poor agent These guys never know what a day will bring them
    That is so true, they are heros to do what they do on a daily basis.

Yet the pro-illegals cry foul everytime a Border Patrol agent has to defend himself from rock throwing and the perpetrator gets killed.