Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You just stated that no one is above the law open borders guy. I was just pointing out your mistake. Doesn't matter who convicted them anyway, it was still wrong. Are you saying you support illegal alien drug smugglers or something ?

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    did illegal aliens convict them??? americans did so cry me river

No a crooked justice system did, but if you want to get technical, If that low life scum drug dealer had stayed in his own country where he belonged the two agents would not be in jail, now would they
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I say a medal of honor is indeed warranted!

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    so what do u suggest happen to the border agent since he has taken a human life??
    Mr. OBL, when will you feel the same way about the thousands of illegal aliens who kill Americans every year?

By the way if no one is above the law, why are there 20 million illegal aliens in the US? Seems to me lots of people are above the law, especially those with lots of money who want cheap labor and thus can buy off politicians.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    Nice cozy arrangement isn't it? I'm sure the MEXICAN government is carefully coaching them for their testimony in court, just as the MEXICAN government carefully coached them on what to tell investigators. Why the hell aren't these people in the custody of the US government? They did, after all, break US laws by crossing the border.
    This must be a trial run for the new policies to be implemented under the SPP/NAU. In other words, Americans last. What a nightmare.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12