Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Since they were given immunity, I guess this means they can't be held accountable legally for lying about what happened?

Now we have an illegal alien drug smuggler and three border agents who lied and nobody can be prosecuted.

This is insane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not to mention the Inspector GENERAL of Homeland Security Lying then admitting it!

CNN

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&start=25

DOBBS: This looks like a clear case the Department of Homeland Security directly lying to you gentleman.

CULBERSON: Unfortunately, that's true. They lied it my subcommittee. They lied to all four of us, didn't they, Ted?

POE: Yes.

DOBBS: Congressman Poe, you're a former judge. What is -- how could this possibly happen?

POE: Well, it did happen. We met with the bureaucrats. They told us they had evidence that Compean and Ramos plotted and conspired that day to go out and shoot Mexican nationals. And they -- that's just a fabrication. That never happened.

So we asked for the documents. Those documents never appeared over four months. And finally through the Freedom of Information Act we were able to get certain documents that didn't substantiate what the government says occurred.

CULBERSON: And then in testimony before my subcommittee day before yesterday, Lou, I had Richard Skinner, the inspector general, in front of me under oath. And I asked him directly, "Where are the documents, and is it true what your investigators told us?"

And he said, "I'm sorry, Congressman, we misled you."

DOBBS: I mean, how can the inspector general of the Department of Homeland Security -- is there any sort of repercussion? The fact that -- did they explain where they got that information or did they have any source for it or it was made up out of old cloth?

POE: The old double talk about where it came from. But it was a fabrication. And it's interesting, Lou, this whole case has to do with so-called cover up, misinformation by the Border agents. It turns out the federal government is the one that's giving this information about the whole case.

Eyes wide shut...HLS
    I am so glad someone is watching
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I can't wait to hear what part Alberto Gonzales (LaRaza member) played in all of this. It wouldn't suprise me if he ordered all of it to be carried out to make an example of what happens to border patrol agents who attempt to do their job, especially if they are hispanic.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 5518.shtml
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12