Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Border Security, Immigration, Illegal Immigration: An Appeal

Border Security, Immigration, Illegal Immigration

An Appeal to All for Your Opinion

By Doug Bronson
    Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last night the Canada Free Press ran an article I’d written on the subject of illegal immigration. http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/31238

For some reason this issue of illegal immigration continued to weigh heavily on me throughout the night, and because of this, I’m making my appeal to you all this morning.

Let me quickly state that I advocate immigration. It is a part of the fabric which makes up our country, and always has been. In the same breath, though, I do not condone illegal immigration…at all. It is what it is, illegal, and should be stopped, actually years ago.

After much thought I’d like to throw out an idea to you this morning, and understand that’s just what this is, simply an idea. But I’m asking you all for your own ideas, solutions, and opinions in regards to this…please respond.

I feel very strongly we can make something truly special happen from this, if we’d just put our heads together and don’t accept no as an alternative. Look at the Tea Party as but one example…it started with only a few.

Why can’t we, the American people, create a group to financially aid our friends and neighbors living in our border states in their plight of securing the border? This “groupâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1: Start throwing these employers who hire illegals in prison for 5yrs. mandatory.

2:Stop giving welfare and medical benefits to illegals.

3: Assign a committee to make DHS accountable for every penny of tax payers money spent.

Why should we pay for something, we've already paid for?
    These 3 things I've learned here.
    If this guy wants ideas maybe he should hang here for awhile!
    "No Taxation, without Deportation!"
    We shouldn't have to pay double! Dumbass!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn