Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Security: What Will it Take?

Border Security: What Will it Take?
    by Wayne Simmons (more by this author)
    Posted 12/05/2007 ET

Unlike Roman Emperor Hadrian in A.D. 122, leaders of the United States, the greatest nation in the history of the world have chosen to leave our borders unprotected. Those who have sworn to protect us have chosen instead to send our Border Patrol agents, National Guard troops and police forces to fight a murderous, highly trained, highly skilled enemy without the tools necessary to “finish the job.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

according to documents seized by federal law enforcement authorities they have. Those documents are proof positive of the involvement of Mexican drug cartels in smuggling the terrorists in to attach Ft. Huachuca.

Documents were seized proving that this occured and attacks were planned?

I thought the whole plot was "non existent" and that no terrorists had been, or were to be, smuggled in to attack Ft. H?

Have I missed some news while my computer was being fixed?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)