Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Both Parties are Against You

Judge Napolitano on Health Care - A MUST SEE TODAY!

Is it too late???? Time will tell...

http://restoretherepublic.net/article/2 ... -see-today

Kathyet

gotta love the Judge.

he knows all the rules

April
    Yeah both parties are gamers, time for a party for the PEOPLE!!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    They did not listen to the millions of Americans. What is next for us?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    They did not listen to the millions of Americans. What is next for us?

We are just recently getting organized . We have had many lable us with negative groups and are now being reconized or who we really are . Our numbers will increase from now on . people are waking up and losing jobs and homes . This gets there attention !

I too have given up a couple times but get on keeping on after a rest .

I like the song my grandkids use to play " I get Knocked Down, But I get Up Again " Don't know if thats the tilte or who sings it of this is just lyrics , but its up lifting to me 'I also like the beat '.

April
    Is the song you are referring to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-fDxfUD58

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I know the media, and political analysts have said with Virginias and New Jerseys Democratic defeats, was a signal the upcoming mid-term elections would sway towards Republicans (mainly the House), but really, will this do us any good? I mean really, in 2007, we fought against Comprehensive Immigration Reform, and yes, we won, but the biggest proponent was our Republican president and some republican senators.

I am not beat down, all the way, and often our own personal struggles lean heavily on the ability we have to jump in and fight on political issues, but this has become a huge _____ mess, and then with things simply not good in our own lives, mainly financially, it makes it all feel so much more difficult.

Maybe I need a bunch of voodoo dolls, for all of the traitors in our government.........
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I know the media, and political analysts have said with Virginias and New Jerseys Democratic defeats, was a signal the upcoming mid-term elections would sway towards Republicans (mainly the House), but really, will this do us any good? I mean really, in 2007, we fought against Comprehensive Immigration Reform, and yes, we won, but the biggest proponent was our Republican president and some republican senators.

I am not beat down, all the way, and often our own personal struggles lean heavily on the ability we have to jump in and fight on political issues, but this has become a huge _____ mess, and then with things simply not good in our own lives, mainly financially, it makes it all feel so much more difficult.

Maybe I need a bunch of voodoo dolls, for all of the traitors in our government.........
    No Voodoo dolls just vote everyone of them out period. None of this "but my representative does his job"..if they did we wouldn't be in the mess were in. They are all mouth pieces the only thought in their head is getting elected and reelected and what the gain is for them......We must keep doing it till they get it right. None of this party affiliation...

These people need to abide by the Oath of Office they all excepted, when they were sworn in. Most of them just say the words and it means nothing to them. They are traitors to this Country and what it stands for.

Kathyet

April
    No Voodoo dolls just vote everyone of them out period. None of this "but my representative does his job"..if they did we wouldn't be in the mess were in.
    So true, they often just do enough to shut us up..... and the rest of the time they just walk over us!!!!

I am quite sick of both major parties as they are doing their best to ignore the constituents. I may agree with some things in the party platform of Repubs, and a few things with Dems, but it seems the platforms give way to whoever speaks the best
    The elections of 2010 should be well worth staying up all night for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast