Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Boxer and Brown win California Is done !

Bye Bye Caleeeeeeeeefornia...

Sure, Boxer's no prize, but Fiorina is an offshoring traitor. If she loses, and is part of the reason why the Republicans don't win control of the Senate, then shame on whoever let her be the Republican candidate. Are there any good candidates running for anything in Cali?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Both Brown and Whitman and Boxer and Fiorina were absolutely HORRIBLE choices -- they are (all 4 candidates) the worst of the worst of ANY candidates running Nationally!!!

Good luck California.................
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Lots of people heading for U-Haul to beat everyone out of the State. Brown has already said that he will sign a "Dream Act" for Illegals . Boxer has voted for the Illegals agenda for years..... The State has now officially failed....

There have got to be some very intelligent people there in California. Seems they would have a better selection in people running for office

Or do they get trampled when they come out and say they want to crack down on illegals.

Anything about the marijuana issue?

Meg Whitman and Carley Fiorina are a joke.

Sarah Palin threw Chuck DeVore, a true anti illegal immigration candidate away in faver of pro-comprehensive immigration Fiorina. One of the reasons I do not want Palin in charge of anything.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

GoodOleDays
    I again agree with you . I am not sure I trust Palin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Meg Whitman and Carley Fiorina are a joke.

Sarah Palin threw Chuck DeVore, a true anti illegal immigration candidate away in faver of pro-comprehensive immigration Fiorina. One of the reasons I do not want Palin in charge of anything.
    I completely agree. DeVore would have beat Boxer

I live in Ca and the polls just closed. How do you know they won? I suspect they did, and I am trying to get out of this state. It use to be one of the best states to live in, but due to liberal domination, we have gone down hill. I thought we would have learned our lesson, but I guess we are like Mass and Barney frank. Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me sick.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast