Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boxer and Feinstein is out of touch with reality.

Boxer and Feinstein is out of touch with reality. Why are the farmers in trouble? It is because the illegals that are crossing our border are not doing farm work, but taking jobs from Americans in the cities.
    Secure the borders first. No, to a guest workers program with a path to a greencard and citizenship. This will only increase the flow of illegals into this country.
    Congress are you listening?
    I do not mind paying $2 a head for lettuce if I have a job and the money to buy lettuce. Farmers are hurting because they are greedy.
    Boxer said; “the workers that was in the fields last year and not her this year.” she is right because they have moved into the inner city and taking jobs form Americans. Who will not have money for lettuce.’
    They cannot find Americans to work the fields. They also cannot find among the 20 million illegals her any of them to work the fields either.

MW
    Did you watch these two on C-SPAN? Sen. Boxer needs to immediately be nominated for the senate whinner of the year. She did everything but stomp her feet and turn red.

The Democrats are crying like babies because things haven't been going their way on the senate floor over the last two days.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    OMG, Sen. Kennedy was just on the senate floor speaking against the fence bill. In closing he offered a document for the record with groups opposing the fence. He named two of 50 groups opposing the fence bill. Get this, he only vocally named two of the 50 groups and those two groups were LaRaza and LULAC. Does he seriously think identifying those two groups as opposition to the fence is helping his cause?

I should bring a lawsuit against Sen. Kennedy for attempted murder. Each time that man speaks, I practically go into cardiac arrest!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    OMG, Sen. Kennedy was just on the senate floor speaking against the fence bill. In closing he offered a document for the record with groups opposing the fence. He named two of 50 groups opposing the fence bill. Get this, he only vocally named two of the 50 groups and those two groups were LaRaza and LULAC. Does he seriously think identifying those two groups as opposition to the fence is helping his cause?

I should bring a lawsuit against Sen. Kennedy for attempted murder. Each time that man speaks, I practically go into cardiac arrest!
    Once he named those two groups, I would have shouted, that's a perfect reason to build the fence. Anything those two groups are against, I'm for it, anything they are for, I'm against it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Each time that man speaks, I practically go into cardiac arrest![/b]
    Me too. That he can even mention those two groups without everyone on the floor being outraged says a lot about our elected officials. Scary!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!