Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOXER VIOLATES COMMITTEE RULES, REJECTS CLEAR PATH FORWARD

http://Link to Press Release

Washington, D.C.-Sen. James M. Inhofe (R-Okla.), Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, issued the following statement in response to Chairman Boxer's violation of committee rules by reporting out S. 1733, the Kerry-Boxer bill:

"I am deeply disappointed by Chairman Boxer's decision to violate the rules and longstanding precedent of the committee," Senator Inhofe said. "The Republicans offered a clear path forward to a bipartisan markup, but it was summarily rejected by Chairman Boxer. Instead, she decided to ignore the entreaties of all 6 ranking members from Senate committees with some share of jurisdiction over climate change legislation, as well as leading moderates in the Senate. Her action signals the death knell for the Kerry Boxer bill.

"As was written recently, the Kerry-Boxer bill is ‘bad policy' that ‘resembles the failed climate proposals of the past.' It is time for a different approach, one that grows, rather than shrinks our economy, creates, rather than destroys jobs, and strengthens, rather than weakens our energy security. We can do this by encouraging development of all of America's vast energy resources."
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO3GfbD0GVU
    ------------------------

Sure was a good day for a mass murder for the traitors who are trying to push through this health bill . Seems we always have some kind of emergency when they are up to more sedition and treason .

I wonder if this was a coincidence or if it was something else altogether ! This could be seen as the perfect jihad to weaken our liberty even more .

Just wondering .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Sure was a good day for a mass murder for the traitors who are trying to push through this health bill . Seems we always have some kind of emergency when they are up to more sedition and treason .

I wonder if this was a coincidence or if it was something else altogether ! This could be seen as the perfect jihad to weaken our liberty even more .

Just wondering .
    I confess to the same "wonderings" myself, NOamNASTY

ELE

I watched a lberal TV news program so don't know what's true

I heard on the news tonight that the man responcible for the shootings was upset because he was going to be deloyed to Iraq. The news commentator led the viewers to believe that the shootings were not related to religious dicates. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

The timing on this crime spree is interesting, as Emmanual says "never let a crisis go to waste". Makes me wonder if this administration would go so far as to create crisis situation to further their agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wag the Dog?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched these hearing on c-span, the Republicans boycotted the committee meeting and Boxer was pissed, so she passed the bill anyway.

Rules are they can not pass anything out of committee with out 2 minority members present, Boxer did it anyway....will be interesting to see if traitor Reid allows it to come to the floor.

Seems their are no rules for the Democrats! UMMM sound familar, no rules for the Illegal aliens either.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)