Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

boycott American Apparel

American Apparel Runs Pro-Illegal Immigration Ads

steinreport(.)com
    Last edited by working4change; 08-07-2013 at 08:58 AM.

More people harming America in their words and actions and then using the word America in their names. Bank of America comes to mind also.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The boycott list grows ever so long with traitors. I think everyone should create their own boycott list and post it somewhere where they can always see it so as to remember which companies not to support. And writing some letters in disgust would help also.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I live in Los Angeles County, I have seen their banners that hang on their building it says, "Legalise LA." This company loves to promote how much they love there illegal aliens, especially since they pay their workers the princely sum of $10.00 per hour. In 2006 the whole company closed on the day of the big march so its illegals could join.
    The whole thing is so disgusting it makes me sick. Their clothes are over priced cheep crap, Their design is stupid and non existant and they are arrogant and way out in the open in hiring illegals. They brag about being "made in the USA". IT might be made in the USA, but it is not made by Americans!
    The sad thing about it is that the 20 somethings, that are truely clueless buy this junk, and made in America, or Illegal alien dosn''t mean a thing to this age group.
    I am an artist and I work with allot of artists, most in this group are flaming liberals. Recently though I was on a job and one girl, an extreme hippster mentioned American Apparel, and talked at length about how much she hated that company and the guy that runs it, adding that it was a total sweat shop. I guess there is some hope after all.
    The day that that company is busted for hiring illegals with their giant banner proudly proclaiming that they do, is the day I believe that we may get some enforcement.
    Just hearing the word "American Apparel" makes me want to puke.

GFC
    I would just as soon they move that sweat shop to Mexico. What advantage do they have to keep it in LA if they are only going to hire illegals. They can move the swift plants to Mexico also.

Thanks for the headsup, stealthwii. Got teenagers who were interested in this brand..WERE being the operative word.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Our local paper ran this ad for about 2 weeks-every single day- here in New Hampshire-around the time of the NH primary. Needless to say they received a few angry E-mails from me. I sent one everyday the ad was in the paper.

Here is the website. If you click on "Legallize LA"(at top) you will get to read their propaganda. More importantly, on the left hand side there will be a tab "Feedback" where you can send comments to them!

Nicole

A few months ago, CBS' "Sunday Morning" program had a big story on American Apparel, and how it was one of the only U.S. clothing manufacturers left. It was a very pro-American piece, with how he pays more to his people than most others, and how well he treats them.

Guess that was all a crock of lies!!! What a disappointment!!

TexasGal