Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    Quote Originally Posted by orchid_noir
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    It is almost impossible to avoid buying any fruits, vegetables, and meat that is not picked or processed by illegals.
    Get to know your regional "small" and small farmers, farmer's markets are great for this.
    I agree. Luckily here in Maryland we have some Amish Farmer's Markets to choose from, and they are always so gracious, polite, and appreciative of each and every customer.

Google it and see if you have some Amish markets in your area! You won't regret it!!
    Hippie, good to hear that you have Amish produce available. Would love to buy it if it were available here in Texas!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

That whole show made me wretch. The words CAREFULLY crafted it seemed to me to portray things differently than how they really are. By the way, I didn't see any migrant workers "suffering" in any way as it is often depicted in the news. What was even worse was what came out yesterday, the day after the show. Our paper had several mentions of the show as did many online news sources. Frankly, it all seemed extremely political. Far more attention than any of the other Under Cover boss shows. A clear example of the feelings of those who rule CBS.

Several years ago there was a segment on 60 Minutes about Chiquita in Colombia and its involvement with FARC. That turned me off of that brand back them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am so disgusted that a CEO of a company can go on a National Television show and brag about hiring, aiding & abetting illegals. Isn't that a slap in the face to America? Why isn't ICE investigating this????
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    That whole show made me wretch. The words CAREFULLY crafted it seemed to me to portray things differently than how they really are. By the way, I didn't see any migrant workers "suffering" in any way as it is often depicted in the news. What was even worse was what came out yesterday, the day after the show. Our paper had several mentions of the show as did many online news sources. Frankly, it all seemed extremely political. Far more attention than any of the other Under Cover boss shows. A clear example of the feelings of those who rule CBS.
    So true. I never even heard of this show before. So sick of hearing this hard working people nonsense. They did forget to put in a few shots of them going to church though, in case we forget what a God loving people they are.

I would certainly boycott any and all Mexican products but around here, that's pretty much the only option these days as far as grocery products. El Paso is pretty darn close to actually being part of Mexico. What ever happened to the concept of MADE IN AMERICA? IS everything made and or produced in America being sold everywhere BUT America?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12