Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott Mexico???

Greetings fellow LEGAL AMERICANS!

Like plenty of us on this site, we are fully aware of the damage illegal immigration poses to the continuity and security of the greatest country in the world. From keeping millions of illegals on payroll while millions of Americans are out of work, to the reconquista/Aztlan propaganda that will inevitable grow the "cold" 2nd Mexican-American war to an unfortuante "hot" one, the blatant non-assimilation ideology to the drugs and murder and etc. I was wondering what are your opinions of boycotting Mexican products and organizing a grassroots campaign across the country? 20 years ago people would have been called crazy for saying what Americans are witnessing all across our country today. Granted not all illegals come from Mexico, but since the majority do...let's start there.

Any ideas on how to effectively counter this growing threat to our independence and security that would be effective across the country??? Do you think this would be an idea members would be interested in? To the patriots already holding the lines how do you think we could become more effective? We already know the gov't won't stop so what can we do...?

how's this for a start??

Boycott businesses that advertise on Univision, the spanish language tv & radio company, this company promotes amnesty and has been instrumental in organizing illegal alien marches. Some of the radio personalities frequently laugh on air at how they were once illegal aliens. One such person is "PIolin" who started the marches in a couple of years ago. I would also like to note that this company promotes Narco songs that glamorize the drug and violent culture found in Mexico.

from - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_%22P ... %22_Sotelo

"He has explained that his own experience of crossing the border illegally and living in the United States as an illegal alien helped him identify with the situation. He is now residing legally in the United States where he encourages illegal aliens to engage in peaceful political activism for immigration reform.

In early 2006, radio listeners and Spanish-language radio in Los Angeles made history when according to a conservative estimate, 500,000 persons marched against controversial proposed legislation that was viewed as unconstitutional and unfair by many. The marches were a turning point for the national debate on immigration and shed light on the power of Spanish-language radio.
    In 2007, Sotelo encourage listeners to have U. S. citizens sign a letter proposing an immigration reform. Over 1 million letters were recruited. Sotelo and his team led a caravan to Washington, DC were they turned them over to Congress. The 1 million letters plus awakened political leaders and took place to pass a law for immigration reform. The law was not passed, but showed the perseverance of Sotelo, his team, his listeners, and the Hispanic community."

i think we might be able to avoid boycotting mexico and acomplish our goals ...

a boycott of mexico would be devestating to their nation , and they already have enough problems with their on going drug war ..

i consider a boycott of mexico to be the ultimate nuclear weapon , and one that frankly i don't think we need to use because we are not in a desperate postion ...

now if the president or congress in the lame duck session tried to grant amnesty via the dream act or CIR , i would whole heartly support the total economic boycott of mexico ..

Welcome to ALIPAC BrainStilllWorks
    The bad thing about boycotting Mexico is like what "marquis" said.

After all a lot of problem came with NAFTA which actually hurt Mexican farmers and that is why we saw an increase in people trying to cross the borders.

NAFTA was intended to stop or slow the migration. IT FAILED!

So boycotting would just make it worse (in my opinion)

We need to get Washington off their (*&^^ and secure our borders and deport all the illegals(self deport) Deny them any benefits and driver license and jobs
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

And gee wiz....don't you think Obama Man would not hesitate to hunt down and punish those who would accomplish such a boycott? Remember, Mexican criminals are not the criminals ever... We are. We're racist.

On another note entirely but does refer to Obama....
    I was really impressed with the President of Chile throughout this whole miner rescue thing. He and his wife were there the entire time and quite involved. They looked really relaxed and natural too. I can't even begin to envision that kind of scene with Obama & Co.

Welcome to Alipac BrainStillWorks, My work has been so scares lately, I'm forced to boycott everybody even Anhieser Busch and I've supported they're organization for many years. Toilet paper and water both made in the US. Thanks for bein' here everytime I read a post from a new recruit I get all warm and fuzzy inside, because that's one more person to throw a glass of cold water in the face of the rest of the sleeping Americans. And the way the rest of world treats us "BOYCOTT THE WORLD" we're good, thanks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn