Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycott NFL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JRB

Boycott NFL

If you realy want to make a statement to the NFL dont turn them on this weekend and if you were planning on going to the game Dont. We have to ask ourselve how much does the NFL rate in comparison to Illegal Immigration? Ask yourself a question. Are you willing to give up Football for a season to let these turn coat advertizers know we mean business? What would happen if the Stands were only a Quarter Filled with Illegals and thats all? I have been watching football for 40 years and I am a Diehard Packer Fan but I will stop watching football, all but my sons High School Football if it can make a difference. Lets get this word out to everyone we know.

I must have missed something along the way, what did the NFL do?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB,during the last skins game I noticed a huge banner hung over the side of the stands -it was some kind of ad for the skins football only it was ALL in spanish! Even the team colors were changed-except on the helmet-the color scheme was varying shades of green, strange that the burgundy and gold wasn't used.
    Once I pointed the banner out everyone seemed less enthused about the team and the game.
    Nice to see the all-American institution of football selling out to the invaders

I guess I should take consolation in the fact that the illegals and their beloved soccer have David Beckham as the one to show them how its done

Rawhide!

JAK
    I am wondering about this...

Who would ultimately call the shots... would it be the advertisers? I don't know, thats why I'm asking. If it is the advertisers, mabye they are the ones we should be boycotting! ... or maybe along with the NFL??
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMHO, We NEED to discontinue using ANY product from ANY company that chooses to promote the mexican culture and invasion on AMERICAN television or radio.

A Boycott tends to take a lot of preliminary effort to organize whereas a general mindset and agreement among like minded individuals (Alipac'ers) to discontinue use of products that insult us tends to just become a way of life. Just like a good diet, one time fad diets don't work but once educated on the subject it just becomes a way of life and lifetime results follow.

I have stopped using any product that promotes the invasion and it is just a way of life for me. I won't even consider their product as an option. I haven't eaten mexican food since I became enlightened a few years ago.

Let the illegals support the illegal mexicans, Americans can support American businesses.

I think we can put the following on the list for Americans to discontinue;

Jimmy Johns
    NBC football
    Papa Johns (everywhere)
    Mexican restaurants ( all hire and support illegals )
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

JRB
    Here is a link to read the story about the Dallas/Chicago Game on Sept. 23. http://www.marketingymedios.com/marketi ... 1003641089
    What ever happened to loyalty to ones country. How can you get more American that NFL Football. IF you realy want to show the NFL your pissed about these Spanish Commercials just turn off the games. How many users do we have in this forum? How many friends of the people here in this forum would be willing to listen to you to help the cause? Lets show them we mean business.

JRB, that chicago/dallas game was the worst game I had ever seen. Besides the fact that the bears suck, I also couldn't keep my middle finger in control during the commercial breaks. I was absolutely LIVID! I did turn the game off after the jj commercial.

I've since emailed jimmy johns and NBC football to let them know what I won't be eating their product or watching their broadcasts any longer, respectivley.

Americans HAVE HAD ENOUGH and we should just change the channel and let these traitors know what we think of them.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Boycott the NFL

I'm in. I'm a long-time Charger fan but the last game I went to in San Diego against the Steelers, the tailgaters were nearly all Hispanics with Mariachi music blaring and Spanish spoken by most wearing Steeler colors. I mean we were almost the only non-Hispanics there.

The police were out in heavy numbers and one officer stopped at our vehicle to ask if we were doing okay. She seemed worried for us and drove by frequently. I mentioned there weren't many Charger fans present and she said "No, that's because they all know better". During the game there were fights and one lady got caught in the middle and was taken out on the field to an ambulance. It was absolutely horrific. I'll never go to another game and I will now boycott all NFL TV.

JRB

Re: Boycott the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    I'm in. I'm a long-time Charger fan but the last game I went to in San Diego against the Steelers, the tailgaters were nearly all Hispanics with Mariachi music blaring and Spanish spoken by most wearing Steeler colors. I mean we were almost the only non-Hispanics there.

The police were out in heavy numbers and one officer stopped at our vehicle to ask if we were doing okay. She seemed worried for us and drove by frequently. I mentioned there weren't many Charger fans present and she said "No, that's because they all know better". During the game there were fights and one lady got caught in the middle and was taken out on the field to an ambulance. It was absolutely horrific. I'll never go to another game and I will now boycott all NFL TV.
    Hello Rattler,
    I lived in San Diego for 14 years and I have been to Qualcom Stadium quite a few times. I left there in 2001 and Its sad to hear whats happening down there. I hope more people will take the advise to boycott the NFL but we live in a society of non-inconvienence so I haven't got much hope of a big turnout for shutting off the games. I guess I can only do what I think is best and try to get the word out. Glad you made it through the Tailgate party without getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    JRB,during the last skins game I noticed a huge banner hung over the side of the stands -it was some kind of ad for the skins football only it was ALL in spanish! Even the team colors were changed-except on the helmet-the color scheme was varying shades of green, strange that the burgundy and gold wasn't used.
    Once I pointed the banner out everyone seemed less enthused about the team and the game.
    Nice to see the all-American institution of football selling out to the invaders

I guess I should take consolation in the fact that the illegals and their beloved soccer have David Beckham as the one to show them how its done

Rawhide!
    I wish I had been there! I am a diehard Redskins fan, but we MUST take a stand. We must send a message loud and clear that we will not be ignored or taken for granted, and we certainly refuse to be relegated to the position of second-class citizens in our own country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast