Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Moosetracks, take care and hang in there! I hope things get better for you!

Moosetracks,

I haven't research 'where" this is produced, but ....

Many moons ago, my mother had arthritist bad, especially in her hands. She liked to knit sweaters, etc. Her hands would get terriibly bad whereby she couldn't knit.

She had a home remedy. She took Oil of Wintegreen, rubbed it into her hands, put her hands into a plastic bag (or wrapped them in plastic), let it heat up and watched television for a while. By-the-way, wintegreen doesn't smell badly either.

The next day, or two if she needed to repeat, her hands were markedly better and she could knit again.

I would imagine the same type of procedure could be applied to knees, and other sensible areas as well.

Oil of Wintegreen also serves as a natural air frehener within the home. Take cotton balls, dip or drip some onto cotton balls, place in little containers (even an excess bottle top) and place where either children nor pets can't reach. If one likes the smell of Wintegreen, this works great and lasts for several days. If only find the Oil of Wintegreen in Health Food Stores.

My husband has Peripheral Neuropathy in his hands as well as carpal tunnel issues/metalcarpal, and arthritis. I suggested he do this for his hands. The only complaint was, the plastic bags were uncomfortable. However, he does this now on a nightly basis and his hands have been much better. He uses the ole Ben Gay during the day as a backup.

Other areas of the body, like shoulder, back, neck, etc. requires additional innovation. However, when there's a will, there's a way.

If you venture into this suggestion, sure hope it helps.

Take care,

Scept

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    yep still sitting here naked, in the dark... yes and hungrey .... good news i found some socks made in the USA!!!! so this is hope, my toes are warm. so now i can give up chocolate...

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I have arthritis real bad, cannot take the pills, so I use that stinky stuff, "Heet". Now no one sells it around here. When we were up in Ohio this summer, I went to several places to see if they had it.

I ended up buying something like it, had the same ingredients and was named "Heat". Got back into the car and read it, and it was made in JAPAN!

I never thought I'd see the day. that a medication would be made outside of our Country.
    We still have it around here. Looks like you can buy it on-line http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Pain%20Reli ... Brand=Heet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I am with the rest of you...

I will not be buying their products in the future!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234