Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOYCOTT RESTAURANTS WHERE ILLEGALS WORK

TRY small american family owned restaurants. It's more expensive but the food is excellent and most importantly you don't get sick!

its all very well to do this but we need a plan to make it count. I am ready to do this in a heartbeat. but my family probably wouldnt. no mater how much i convince them they would go to the places they enjoy. So in reality a boycott doesnt really have an effect until there is some kind of a legal or business consequence and the biz consequence wont happen unless a large number of people hae a single will. So taht is our problem. The single will.

Enforcing laws is the other one. Behind it? The single will.

glad for suggestions but just trying to see how we can make it stick.

Now I don't have a problem with Mexicans or Chinese or Filipino's or Irish or anyone else as long as they are here and working LEGALLY. Which means they would have had to pass health requirements to work legally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

re: Boycott Restraunts where Mexicans work - while Charles has his point - we can't make this Anti-Mexican, but must stick to anti-ILLEGAL, we do certainly have a right to ask the owner what his views are on the illegal alien issue - and proceed accordingly. Any restraurant that had to close down for the rallies - any restraunt that has a kitchen speaking Spanish as the main language - it is pretty safe to assume that they hire illegals. You dont have to prove anything - just take your business elsewhere. And let the proprietor know why.

re: Single Will
    The Single Will isn't going to appear out of nowhere - WE have got to put the effort into organizing it and Supporting the initiatives that have already been started. If everyone is waiting for "SOMEBODY" to take up their ideas and run with them - if everyone is waiting to join the effort when a sufficiently large number of people are doing it - Well, all I can say is that you'd better get your spanish lessons started.....

re: Americans are not going to give up their favorite restaurants, their low Walmart Prices - their Home Depot convenience and cheap illegal labor waiting just outside - their Big Macs and etc...

People who aren't going to sacrifice for their freedom DON'T DESERVE IT!
    Maybe Big Business and the Politicians they have bought are right. Maybe they have taken the American pulse on this already and decided "They are going to go for the convenience, low prices, and their stomachs FIRST - so let's proceed in our business plans accordingly" IN THAT CASE WE ARE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT WE DESERVE. We deserve to have foreign flags in our streets - if we are too weak to fight our own appetites and our own materialistic greed. We deserve to see our grandchildren sold into virtual slavery to feed our appetites and our lusts for MORE, MORE, MORE.

PM me if you'd like to get started on your SPANISH LESSONS.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thank you both, Pixel and Charles for you reply. I do understand your statements and concerns Pixel. Here is my view:

Asians and other minorities do own their restaurants which are very seldom a franchise. So they wouldn't take the risk to sink their businesses by messing up with the food.

Many mexicans on the other hand work for big chains and major hotels and super markets. So if they mess with the food, they still get a pay check if a diner gets food poisoning. Actually some exceptions, I saw a mexican cook in a Thai restaurant the other day. Food was Hyper Salty, hyper Sweet, Hyper Spicy. Think of what would happen if they decided to retaliate at the national level for some reason (see their map)? That's all I can say here unfortunately, but this is food for your thoughts!! Believe me or not, I don't need to even look anymore to tell if they're any mexican workers in the kitchen. I can tell with the 3S's. By the way we do not take chances anymore, we just avoid going to many of those restaurants. Besides home food tastes so much better and so much safer to eat... unfortunately it requires a little extra work!!!

God bless you all!!

We need to stick with the chicken boycott for this month. If we all start trying to boycott different things, no boycott will have any effect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    We need to stick with the chicken boycott for this month. If we all start trying to boycott different things, no boycott will have any effect.
    I mostly eat grain fed, hormone free chicken and go get it where I can. Not easy!!!
    So I l ready boycott your chicken brand out of health concerns.

To Make my point clear. We are not gathered here to be anti people we are here to fight illegal immigration. We will not assume anything because we know what that makes of us. Deal with facts not assumptions then when it hits the fan it can't blow back in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by goamerica
    Thank you both, Pixel and Charles for you reply. I do understand your statements and concerns Pixel. Here is my view:

Asians and other minorities do own their restaurants which are very seldom a franchise. So they wouldn't take the risk to sink their businesses by messing up with the food.

Many mexicans on the other hand work for big chains and major hotels and super markets. So if they mess with the food, they still get a pay check if a diner gets food poisoning. Actually some exceptions, I saw a mexican cook in a Thai restaurant the other day. Food was Hyper Salty, hyper Sweet, Hyper Spicy. Think of what would happen if they decided to retaliate at the national level for some reason (see their map)? That's all I can say here unfortunately, but this is food for your thoughts!! Believe me or not, I don't need to even look anymore to tell if they're any mexican workers in the kitchen. I can tell with the 3S's. By the way we do not take chances anymore, we just avoid going to many of those restaurants. Besides home food tastes so much better and so much safer to eat... unfortunately it requires a little extra work!!!

God bless you all!!
    MAY 1ST BOYCOTT!!! by illegals. If we don't boycott them ,they'll boycott us!!!

This is no surprise to me.
    What worries me is that leaders of this country or even the FBI didn't think of the possibility of having illegals strike all at once nationwide to bring the country to a STOP!!!
    Another good reason to defeat illegal immigration amesty bill!!!! Right now!

Hello, Goamerica, glad to see you so fired up.

Yes, restaurants would be a very good target for one of our boycotts. I don't eat out a lot and I don't eat a lot of different foods. Our area is mainly fast food, 'scarf and barf' (big buffets), Mexican or Chinese. But the Chinese restaurants do also employ illegals.

We have a poultry boycott going this month. We really all need to concentrate on one industry at a time. If we don't, we will be fragmented and it won't have the desired effect - or really any effect.

The word is getting out about the poultry boycott, but we are starting small - I am not sure what everyone thinks - but we may have to get back to poultry in a few months, when we have our 'boycotting skills' honed a little finer., or are more co ordinated. Someone suggested another month for chicken.

We do need to be giving it some thought.

So good idea - and so far no decision as to next industry.

One thing we might all do for the sake of future boycotts is to determine for sure if there are any businesses within a target industry that absolutely does not employ illegals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast