Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

BOYCOTT target 101

To Bob Nardiello
    President of Home Depot

It has come to my attention that your company is violating federal laws by aiding and abetting the employment of illegal aliens at your Burbank, Ca. and Glendale Ca. locations. Because of these patently illegal acts, I am unable to, in good conscience, do business with your company any more.

As an Atlantan, I was proud of 'the little hardware store that could', and invested in it's growth. I received a good return for my money, but money isn't eveything! The fact that you would break the law to make a profit is abhorrent on it's face, but what makes you truly disgusting is your selling out of the American worker who made you, in the name of expediency and short-term benefit.

With lowest regards,
    Jeff Hermann

Banned
    Here's their reply:

Consumer Affairs wrote:
    Dear Mr.Hermann ,

Thank you for your email note of Feb 11, 2006 . Your concerns are of the
    utmost importance. We appreciate you affording us the opportunity to research them.
    First and foremost, please know that The Home Depot supports legal immigration to the United States and does not support illegal
    immigration.
    We believe that diversity is the catalyst for innovative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and new ways of building our communities. The
    greater the diversity of our people, the greater our ability to serve our customers and communities.
    The Home Depot is proud of the hiring partnership that has been formed with four of the country's leading national Hispanic
    organizations, and we will work with these organizations and their strong network of local offices and contacts to help recruit
    qualified candidates for full-time and part-time positions across the country. As a company that recognizes and appreciates the
    value that diversity brings to our company, The Home Depot expects this partnership to have a positive impact on communities.
    Thank you again for sharing your thoughts

Sincerely,

Ganesh
    Customer Care

I wonder where he's from...

Banned
    And my reply to them...

I take this from your company website:

In February 2005, The Home Depot formed a hiring partnership with four of the country’s leading national Hispanic organizations, The ASPIRA Association, Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU), National Council of La Raza (NCLR), and SER – Jobs for Progress National. The company will work with these organizations and their strong network of local offices and contacts to help recruit candidates for full-time and part-time positions across the country. Learn more http://careers.homedepot.com/united

NCLR promotes illegal immigration from Mexico to the US. They are actively promoting a separatist movement through their financial and philosophical associations with organizations like this:

The preamble of the MECHA constitution reads:

"Chicana/Chicano students of California must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community; as well as politicize our Raza (Race) and continue the struggle for self-determination of the Chicana/Chicano people and the liberation of Aztlan"

What is Aztlan?

1995 Textbook Calls for Liberation of Aztlan
    SANTA BARBARA...Oct 12...Santa Barbara County has adopted a textbook which calls for the "liberation of Aztlan" by Chicanos. The book, The Mexican American Heritage, will be used for high school "Chicano studies" throughout Santa Barbara County.

According to a review of the book by Debora L. Sutherland of Santa Barbara, the book introduces the concept of "Aztlan" in the first chapter and from that point on uses the term to mean the seven states of the Southwest which were ceded to the U.S. by Mexico in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848.

"The book consistently questions the validity of our existing border with Mexico," Sutherland wrote." It also makes it very clear that with the continuing influx of Latinos into the Southwest along with their high birthrate, these so-called 'natives' will realize their power to control Aztlan once again."

So you see, through your partnership with this racist, separatist organization you are indeed supporting illegal immigration. There can be no other conclusion. Certainly a company of your size investigated the backgrounds of these organizations BEFORE partnering with them. Could you explain how this came to be?

Thank you,
    Jeff Hermann

They haven't answered this one yet. I doubt that they will. I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Here's their reply:

Consumer Affairs wrote:
    Dear Mr.Hermann ,

Thank you for your email note of Feb 11, 2006 . Your concerns are of the
    utmost importance. We appreciate you affording us the opportunity to research them.
    First and foremost, please know that The Home Depot supports legal immigration to the United States and does not support illegal
    immigration.
    This is a huge load. If this was the case, then why don't they financially support organizations like ALIPAC, LAIR, and VFI? I do know that we asked them for a donation and they declined. Instead they support illegal aliens advocates like LaRaza and MALDEF with millions of dollars. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do. And what they do is support illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Ganesh

I wonder where he's from...

India. Perhaps here on a H1B visa? God help us if they move 1-900 call centers there.

Haven't shopped at Home Depot for almost 2 years now, since it came to light that they supported LaRaza. Have also informed others of their Anti-American associations and they also refuse to shop there.

Just need to find the time to get a few signs made up and plant them at the entrance to the HDs around here.

that is a great letter Pine guy! did you see the thread where I downloaded home depots pac?

Hey Piney!

You go get em!

Yeah,diversity is great unless it is being used to cram illegal aliens down our throats which is exactly what they use that term for! Neither they nor our so called "public servents" (now thats a laugh) realize that we are no longer alseep nor are we stupid. I bet they hate us baby boomers! The 60's and 70's have not been forgotten by us nor I am sure by the establishment. The thing is now the stakes are higher. This is about our very survival as a country and as a people )that means all Americans, black, white, asian, irish, latino, ALL OF US that were born here and those that came here legally to be a part of this country! The political correctness and the diversity thing is all about making us feel guilty so that we will fall in line and swallow what we know is wrong. They are using our conscience and morality to destroy us!
    Well I have a conscience and morals but I am no fool! The "pitty pot" thing is very transparent. Do I feel for people trying to get away from the crappy conditions in their country? Yes However, they need to fight to change the way things are in their OWN country! Stop coming here and expecting US to bow down and assimlate to THEM! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rules and the laws are ALL! We obey them, by God, anyone coming to this country had better do the same!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I have also boycotted Home Depot for a couple years or more.

I also wrote them quite awhile ago and received the same ignorant reply from assuredly what are corporate lackeys who are paid enough to allow them not to have to live amongst the invaders.

If we can not stop the invaders we should try to pass a law to force the wealthier classes to build low-cost housing in their neighborhoods for the invaders to live in.

And, the kids of those corporate lackeys should be required to attend schools where at least 50% of the student body are the illegal's kids.

If those vermain want to promote the invasion they should be forced to exist within it the same way the lower classes without the funds to escape are forced to.

Pinestraw,

I wrote a letter very similar to your first letter to Home Depot. I also recieved a response that was word-for-word, the same as yours (obviously a form letter they send to all the troublemakers). I too have been boycotting Home Depot. Pretty soon, they'll be depending on those illegal aliens, to keep them in business, as Americans will no longer shop there.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast