Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

-- Boycott Tyson Foods -- Supports Hiring Illegals

Hello all,

Learning today, May 1st, that Tyson closed 13 of its plants in support of the illegal immigrants rallys--I am outraged!

I called Tyson to find out that I am not alone. Apparently they have received 1000's and 1000's of complaints today's from US citizens just as outraged as I.

I would like to see a grass movement boycott starting today against Tyson Foods for HIRING AND SUPPORTING illegals --- taking jobs away from US citizens AND DRIVING DOWN THE WAGES SO THEY CAN LINE THEIR GREEDY POCKETS!

Please write (best to write) or call Tyson Foods to voice your protest, along with emailing all your friends and family to initiate a boycott of all meat cutters who support and hire illegals. Start today by boycotting Tyson Foods!

Thank you!
    ShoeGal

Corporate contact info:
    John.tyson@tyson.com
    President

Tyson Foods, Inc.
    P.O. Box 2020
    Springdale, AR 72765-9939

Phone 1-800-643-3410

Welcome, shoegal!

We're way ahead of you on boycotting Tyson's. Please seehttp://www.alipac.us/ftopic-20961-da ... sc-80.html

Also, I'm moving this thread to General Discussion since it isn't a News Story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that link doesn't work for me.

I think we should boycott ALL of the businesses that support the legalization of illegal immigrants or reap the profits off their backs. We should do this on FRIDAY, MAY 5 --> Cinco de Mayo. Let's call it "Red Cinco de Mayo" so those businesses will all be in the red.