Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott ? Are U Sick!

You know this boycott thing has not made me feelsorry for those illegals, its now pissed me off to the point where all of these dumb asses can now go back where they came from.

DO IT LEGAL OR GET OUT!

Don't cry and moan because you want your cousin and momma in here illegally. If you cannot do it legal then get hte hell out! This whole thing has really got my goat!

Another poblem is we all sit here doing nothing! Stand up for your country start being a hard ass, if they coycott, why dont we boycott them by NOT HIRING THEM. Plain and simple when they have no job, they won't stay

Welcome, madeinUSA.

Put that frustration to work.

Read the 'sticky' post regarding the monthly boycotts.

If we hit one large industry at a time and just don't buy their products, we can make a difference. We began in May with poultry and are extending it to April and adding MacDonald's and Burger King.

Everytime your purchase a product from a business that hires illegals, y ou are, in effect, employing an illegal. They are so pervasive in every aspect of our country, we can't simply not boycott ALL business that employ them - so we are trying to take one industry at a time.

If we can get the word out and really get people to listen and just do the simple thing of not buying that industry's products, we can make a difference. It can't help but make a difference. Somehow, we have to get the word out and awaken people from their apathy.

If we could just have an effect on one or two large industries, the rest would be more receptive to listening.

Again, welcome, join the boycott and help us get the word out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have that right MadeinUSA. Not only should they not be hired, but our government needs to stop giving them free financial assistance and free health care. Without our tax dollars feeding and clothing them and giving them all the health benefits we ourselves cannot get, without employers hiring them to get cheaper labor.........they would have NO reason to stay here. When we are made to pay taxes........and I mean FEDERAL taxes, STATE taxes, COUNTY taxes.....not just sales tax at the stores..........and they are not made to pay the same taxes............well to me that is discrimination at it's best.
    I have written Congressmen, Senators and the President with my opinion on all of this. I have sent faxes and made calls to all of them. Put your anger down on paper and in phone calls and faxes. Let them know you are angry with being treated as if your voice don't count. Let them know you don't approve of the way they are turning their backs on the LEGAL US citizens.

One person cannot make a difference, but a voice of many can.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009