Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Moe

Boycott Wells Fargo Bank

With all the Miller Brewing Hoopla, Look here for a company who really is rolling over for the Illegals....... http://www.rightwingnews.com/traffic...e=banner&id=80

Wells Fargo and Citibank

Thanks for the information. I already knew that Citibank was a nightmare to deal with as I was involved in a case of elder explotation and had to deal with them.
    Another company to not to deal with is United Insurance. They have an office in Florida. The company hires mostly Hispanics and treat non Hispanics like crap. The woman I dealt with told my friend that they would only give him $1500 to repair his car where as the actual damage was between $5,000 and $6,000. Their insured's girl friend ran a red light causing the accident. She was driving with a learners permit and with no licensed driver in the car and was cited for it. The insured driver who was also Hispanic claimed that she was decriminated against as there was no Hispanic witness to her accident. This is what we were told. GIVE ME A BREAK! The first witness was an African American police officer who was driving behind my white friend.
    I think they may also insure illegals as you hear almost no English spoken there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Moe,
    I was kinda surprised to see Bank of America listed as the bank the Website owner moved to. Bank of America is a big La raza contributor and sponsor. I closed accounts with BoA.

Check out our section on Banks & Banking
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boycotting Banks

One bank who does not cater to illegals is Wachovia. If you do not have a social security number or if they are suspicious of it, they will not open a bank account. I know of one case where a person got an account and then higher ups outside the bank branch closed the account on the person thinking that they were illegally in the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone know

how well Affinity FCU stacks up as far as pro or anti Illegal business?

Thats where I have my main accts.

Looks like a good bet. Since you are a member in a credit union they'll usually talk straight with you. Try this link:

http://www.identitytheft911.com/comp...ase.ext?sp=228

In a powerful, proactive response to the growing threat of identity theft, Affinity Federal Credit Union announced today that it will be the first financial institution in the state of New Jersey to provide identity theft education and victim resolution free to its members. Affinity is partnering with Identity Theft 911, the nation's leading provider of identity theft services, to create the groundbreaking program.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)