Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boyles and ALIPAC...

So W Gheen was finally on KHOW here in Denver? Good! I used to be a big fan of Peter Boyles of KHOW however I don't listen to him anymore. Why? Boyles was having a heart attack the day after the Hispanics came out with their version of the national anthem in Spanish. He was so "insulted". I was not insulted but saw it as stupidity more than anything. What was to get mad at? If a bunch of white skinned Germans sang it in German who would have complained?

Peter Boyles now is a big supporter of referendum "I" here in Colorado. He seems to be against amendment 43 too. "I" gives legal rights to GAYS and 43 supports marriagee between a man and a woman. I voted YES on 43 and a big fat NO on I!

Boyles has sounded off against illegals for a few years now. I agree but why get so peeved about singing a song in another language but Gays getting married is OK according to Boyles.

Here is another reason to reject LEGAL Gay marriage if you are anti immigrant. I am talking of the Fiance Visa. Example. US Ambassador to Mexico is married to a Mexican. As a US citizen he can obtain a visa for her to enter the US. The ICE or INS has a HUGE problem with FAKE marriages. You know, somebody gets paid to marry someone in a foreign country to bring him or her here. ICE has little clue what is fake and what is not! Now, when LEGAL Gay marriage becomes national law how many fake gay marriages do you think will occur among gays? Yes, the State Department will be obligated to give the Fiance Visa to GAYS as well as heterosexuals. The devil is always in the details. So legalize Gay marriage and we get more immigrants legal and illegal. It will happen.

Peter Boyles? I have lost lots of respect that I had for this guy. I wonder whether illegal immigration has been nothing more than an excuse for him to bash Bush?

I also notice that Boyles has stopped talking about immigration before the election and why can't he expose the Democrats for who they are on immigration a week before the election.

I don't understand Boyles anymore....

VTmaple,

We do not want people bashing allies to our cause like Peter Boyles on our site.

Also, gay marriage is NOT our issue.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W Did I just not explain how legal Gay marriage will affect immigration?

BTW William it was I whho introduced you and Boylees at KHOW....this is all that you need know!

Quote Originally Posted by VTmaple
    W Did I just not explain how legal Gay marriage will affect immigration?

BTW William it was I whho introduced you and Boylees at KHOW....this is all that you need know!
    If you introduced me to Boyles, then why are you here making critical comment after critical comment about Boyles, ALIPAC, and our fight against illegal immigration?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    VTmaple,

Please try to realize that we are working here, and don't need the divisive nit-picking that you are providing.

Gay marraige is not an issue here at ALIPAC.

Illegal immigration is our issue.

Stick to it, or leave us alone.