Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brace yourself for gloating from the Liberals

Brace your self for gloating from the Liberals.

But just remember that this thing is not over for one minute!

The Liberals, controll every thing in Washington and they still barely got this garbage through.

They have until November to shove their rancid trash down our throwts, then come November it's our turn!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    greginLA, Michael Steele was on Fox and stated that he was working on getting Nancy Pelosi out, as she has done everything to go around the will of the people. He also stated that he felt there will be a landslide in elections and the GOP could repeal this.

No matter peoples issues with the GOP there has been, this is a time to use that power, harness it and make the changes needed, BUT, they, the GOP need to be heavily reminded we will no longer put up with abuse of political power against the American people as it has been happening for far too long.

BTW, let them gloat, it will be short lived, we all know that. We the people have shown how fed up we are with a minority of power hungry haters of freedom. Their day is coming, they will lose their coveted power.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not sure what happened today in the media. I had my head phones on all day long listining to Rush, Hannity, and Levin. I did hear Rush comment that there was suprisingly not a lot of gloating in the liberal media. His take was that they know there is a lot of hatred of the bill. They probably don't want to be victoms of the anger towards Obama and congess.

I think even the liberals are not happy with what they have done.
    All I can say is that it is evil out there.

Either that or they fear more than just words if they openly gloat over their unConstitutional victory.

I don't know about you, but when Obama was ellected, the gloating around me was huge and very hard to escape from, and lasted a pretty long time. That was why I thought it was strange to see such a lack of euphoria or even any discussion about the health care bill passing.

Don't ask me though I have no comprehension of why any American could possibly appreciate Obama, he scares me to death. If I ever met Obama or his wife I would secretly put some garlic in my pocket, I suspect they might be vampires. I do know that they are sucking the blood out of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    I don't know about you, but when Obama was ellected, the gloating around me was huge and very hard to escape from, and lasted a pretty long time. That was why I thought it was strange to see such a lack of euphoria or even any discussion about the health care bill passing.

Don't ask me though I have no comprehension of why any American could possibly appreciate Obama, he scares me to death. If I ever met Obama or his wife I would secretly put some garlic in my pocket, I suspect they might be vampires. I do know that they are sucking the blood out of our country.
    I was reading today that the death threats at Obama have increased since passing this wildly unpopular bill. One was on Twitter from a black conservative blogger.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)