Thread: Brain Drain?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brain Drain?

For years I have heard politicians and business leaders complaining about the "brain drain" in America and specifically referring to the numbers of graduating students who do not choose paths in maths and the sciences. How do they think this new immigration reform bill is going to aid that situation? They are importing poverty, illiteracy, educational problems, and mostly unskilled labor!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    "Don't talk that amigo, we is learning good"
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I think we should raise wholly hell about them giving them amnesty for idenity theft. If any american citizen stole a ss# or idenity of a person it would be a felony charge and we would go to prison. We are being discriminated against. They are giving them rights and pardons in this bill that we don't have. It is important that call the senators and let them know that we know what is in this bill.

I just think this bill should open up opportunities for a whole raft of lawsuits.

Right now, I would love to be a lawyer.

I would start a class action law suit for every American, or family of American, who has been harmed physically by this. I mean killed, raped, mugged, assaulted, drunk driving accident, etc. - even contracted a disease carried by illegals.

Then I would start one for everyone person or family of person who has been turned away or had to wait in an ER while illegals are being treated for a running nose. There was a lawsuit talked about in AZ where an elderly man had had a stroke and died on the gurney after being there for hours.

Then I would start one for every American whose property taxes, auto insurance, healthcare insurance has gone up over this.

Then I would start one for everyone whose child has had their education affected by the diverting of resources to illegals.

Then I would start one for every American who has lost a job because of this.

Then I would find everyone who has been convicted, served time, or is serving time for using fraudulent documents, tax evasion, etc. All the things the illegals are going to get forgiven for - and I would file a discrimination lawsuit.

You get the picture.

There must be literally millions and millions of people out there - it look like lawyer's dream. I would volunteer to do gopher work to help - and I think a lot of others would also -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Brain Drain?

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    For years I have heard politicians and business leaders complaining about the "brain drain" in America and specifically referring to the numbers of graduating students who do not choose paths in maths and the sciences. How do they think this new immigration reform bill is going to aid that situation? They are importing poverty, illiteracy, educational problems, and mostly unskilled labor!
    Commies love having a large work force of unskilled labor that have no idea what is going on in government.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett0214
    Commies love having a large work force of unskilled labor that have no idea what is going on in government.
    It kind of reminds me of the Queen Bee and all her drones. Good grief, what is this world coming to anyway?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey! That's It! Someone on this board posted in a thread called "My New T-Shirt" saying they wished we could come up with a secret slogan that would make sense to us but not the aliens. How about a map of Mexico with the word "BUZZ" superimposed over it??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett0214
    It kind of reminds me of the Queen Bee and all her drones. Good grief, what is this world coming to anyway?

[quote="nntrixie"] I just think this bill should open up opportunities for a whole raft of lawsuits. quote]

I have been thinking the same thing ...sometimes the evil just comes out of me
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!