Thread: Brain Teaser?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brain Teaser?

Brain Teaser?

Is a High Tech Border patrol going to solve all our problems and calm all our fears? I think not! There is no simple solution, but let’s start somewhere! Take for instance yesterday’s event with the smuggler, let’s watch Mexico demand Investigation and blame the U.S. and thus oh, I would guess Criminal Charges against the U.S. for shooting and killing the Smuggler. What do you think about this?

One Voice Speaking Loudly ~ ~ ~ Judymd

I am with you,judymd,I get tired of hearing it is imposible to stop all illegals from crossing the border.
    What then, are we to throw up our hands and just give up.
    I say NO.
    Read this below that I copied, and see if you think that we can afford to give up.

Well, look at this and tell me that these people only want a better life.

"There are so many of us,most with families,and roots in the United States.
    They are never going to stop us from crossing," said julio cesar gutierrez,
    a 21-year-old from the western city of guadalajara who was planning to
    swim across the rio grande into texas from the border city of nuevo laredo.
    "We will dig under a wall, go over one. If the authorities over there want a war, we will fight."

"We have an aging white America ... They are dying ... They are ******* in their pants with fear. I love it! We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to worst, we have got to kill him." ~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, La Raza (The Race) Founder. http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... Quote.html

Monsterous fight

[quote="gordo"]I am with you,judymd,I get tired of hearing it is imposible to stop all illegals from crossing the border.
    What then, are we to throw up our hands and just give up.
    I say NO.
    Read this below that I copied, and see if you think that we can afford to give up.

Monsterous fight

Gordo, your right, I am sick but I will not tired to see this fight to the finish! Brazenly spoken! We will fight, they will not win! There are more of us, and we haven't begun to be counted! They will have a Monsterous fight on their hands!

to JudyMD

I think if you actually thought things through it would be better for you. You come across threating the Mexican race as if you are one to pass down judgement. As they say " who died and made you King?"

The Ignorance you people demonstrate continues to amaze me. You did't have a problem with the Mexican serving your dinner last nite but now you do.
    And a BIG note: the law is in IMMIGRATION REFORMS. not MEXICAN reforms. Not all immigrants are Mexican. There are many nationalities. Educate yourself before implementing your thoughts on others. Your ignorance makes your stand point look bad and your misstated comments shall be the uproar of nothing good.
    Nora

well guys looks like we have got another joelous here, are is this joelous using a different name.

gordo

nora, you are in the wrong site.

Aztlan, Reconquista, La Raza Unida... Ring any bells? Oh, and the Mexica-Movement, how could I forget that one. Quite an entertaining site, does wonders for OUR cause.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by gordo
    nora, you are in the wrong site.

Gordo,
    She sure is, she sent me a private messege and told me I was sending hate messages and that I was Ignorant, but she is the one who is "not informed," and lacks a real education! I'm glad you and others told her that she is in the wrong site! Thanks!

Quote from Nora.
    I think if you actually thought things through it would be better for you. You come across threating the Mexican race as if you are one to pass down judgement. As they say " who died and made you King?"

The Ignorance you people demonstrate continues to amaze me. You did't have a problem with the Mexican serving your dinner last nite but now you do.
    And a BIG note: the law is in IMMIGRATION REFORMS. not MEXICAN reforms. Not all immigrants are Mexican. There are many nationalities. Educate yourself before implementing your thoughts on others. Your ignorance makes your stand point look bad and your misstated comments shall be the uproar of nothing good

Let me tell you a thing or two Nora,
    Where do you get off coming here and telling us we are ignorant?
    We need to educate ourselves? Perhaps NOra, we have been to busy trying to educate your people with our tax money, that we don't have the time or the money to educate our own! You are the ignorant one, thanks to you and others of our caliber, you have awakened us to the problem we do have with your people!
    Just where do you get off, here woman, and the rest of the illegals getting out in our streets, marching, chanting your spanish slogans, demanding your "civil" rights at the expense of every American tax payer! Let me tell you most of us Americans, don't have our own Mexican so to speak to take care of our children, god forbid, cooking our meals washing our laundry or mowing our yards, most of us work very hard trying to take care of "you" and our families without anyone's help thank you.
    Most of us don't get free health care!
    Most of us don't get free college tuition for our kids!
    Most of us don't steal others identy's either, we just pay our taxes, vote, and take care of each other!
    Thank you though Nora, because of your hateful speech, your total lack of gratitude of what our Country does for you, much more then you do for it let me tell you, you have woke up a whole lot of Americans and we are going to get this problem straightened out if we have to vote out every single congressmen, senator, and representatives, plus our President and we are going to secure our border so you people will have to stay home and straighten our your country instead of coming over here and polluting ours!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Re: Brain Teaser?

Quote Originally Posted by judymd
    Is a High Tech Border patrol going to solve all our problems and calm all our fears? I think not! There is no simple solution, but let’s start somewhere!
    Hi Judymd,
    I hear where you're coming from, but may I, ahem, uh, slightly disagree? Please hear me out, ok? I think that the solution is simple, but the "how to" and "things to do" to make it happen, makes it less simple.....

OK, simple solution (and I get no credit for this), I believe that Congressman Tancredo stated this on CNN or on FOX)

Enforce existing laws.

In short,

Secure the border
    Prosecute illegals' employers
    Deport illegals

Maybe execution of the 2nd recommendation "Prosecute illegals employers" would attrit a lot of the illegals anyway.

Let's add one more,

Secure the border
    Prosecute illegals' employers
    Withhold illegals' welfare/educational/medical benefits
    Deport illegals

Now, JudyMD, because I'm "mean spirited" I would like to expand on the above to add:

Mandatory prison time for illegals' employers
    Also deport all H-1Bs (both the legal and illegal ones)

But, JudyMD, since this website recognizes legal aliens, I caveat the "Deport all H-1Bs" as my own opinion. I should clarify and say something like, "repeal the H-1B law, then aggressively deport all H-1Bs and L-1s."

Thanks, JudyMD,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?