Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    this country should not be the perfect set up for everyone
    Its working out great for the illegals because they get all the freebies

Nor should it be perfect for any and all that want to come here.

Refugees , illegals and many other classes of immigrant get a far better deal than our govt is handing to its citizens

I just think its time to STOP the whole shebang until we get it under control again , if we ever do

I'm not slagging on legal immigrants , but over a million a year is WAY OUT OF CONTROL

"I used to have money, I used to have a good life, Singh said "Over here I'm hand to mouth!"
    If things were so good back home why did HE come here?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    "I used to have money, I used to have a good life, Singh said "Over here I'm hand to mouth!"
    If things were so good back home why did HE come here?
    Because everyone thinks its better here

Well , I have news for him , its only better for illegals

Banned
    That quote was about another guy, if you read the article you would have seen he came at the urging of his children who lived here
    When I read JD2's post I knew who he meant even tho he used the wrong pronoun. He did say the persons name was Singh. Why dont you go read your article again and maybe you can find something wrong with MY grammery.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    That quote was about another guy, if you read the article you would have seen he came at the urging of his children who lived here
    When I read JD2's post I knew who he meant even tho he used the wrong pronoun. He did say the persons name was Singh. Why dont you go read your article again and maybe you can find something wrong with MY grammery.
    Not knowing anyone named SINGH I didn't know if that was a male or a female name.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Settle down "Mad Dog Makowski!" cayla's husband is a legal immigrant so she don't want no one dissin' on legal immigrants with good reason! Sorry cayla I didn't see that and you are very right! She could still be in her home country really doing some real good for her people who I'll bet need her more than us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Settle down "Mad Dog Makowski!" cayla's husband is a legal immigrant so she don't want no one dissin' on legal immigrants with good reason! Sorry cayla I didn't see that and you are very right! She could still be in her home country really doing some real good for her people who I'll bet need her more than us!
    Now he unanswered question here is Singh, are his children here legally? Is he? They came on student visa's which are not permanent.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234