Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breadown figures for cost of illegal immigration

Once again... How much does illegal immigration cost us as individual taxpayers?

If you have a person by person breakdown of the percent of increased taxes to support the unchecked wave that would be nice.

Increased property taxes. increased social services, lost time on the freeway due to overcrowding, etc.

I would like to declair it as a loss in my income taxes due to 'theft' Let's see if my accountant can make it fly.

I live in In Los Angeles County(Mexico North) if that helps.

Hi 5 (or is that High 5 !)

Someone just posted a thread which recounted a lot of the info from Robert Rector's Heritage Foundation report from last year just the other day.

Do an ALIPAC search for his name and then look for the most recent posts which match. I think that will at least begin to uncover the basic stats. you're looking for.

His summary basically pegged the total cost (in total, at the national level to something like $20,000 per IA per year - assuming everything from local education costs, health care costs, costs to criminal justice and jails, plus other things like decreased in earning power to citizens and legal immigrants, etc).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And the actual number of illegal aliens? Is it 40million or (like a models age ) is it still holding at 12 million the same as it was 8 years ago before king george opened the floodgates.

Or what about claiming them as Dependants?

If so would a fake ID's of their fake ID's work?

The numbers are much higher than 12 million. There is a small section of border in Arizona, where 2000 cross every 5 or 6 days. It was on the news. How many do you think they let across at San Diego without stopping them, TExas and New Mexico? Many fly in from South America and Europe.

If it were only 12 million, you could deport and round them up. There are whole communities and towns of illegal immigrants of thousands of people. Mexican, El Salvadorian, Muslim groups, etc.

Look at Prison Population numbers, school numbers, hospital numbers, the government is only counting green card numbers and work visas.