Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING? Is Cornyn pulling back Legislation re: SPP?

This is supposed to be Breaking News this morning......

I just heard on the radio, it's 3:30am E time here, that it was brought to Senator Cornyn's attention that the legislation he submitted for calling for the USA to pay for Mexico's infrastructure is part of the SPP Plan and he's decided to pull it back.

1. I don't believe that Cornyn did NOT know this

2. I do believe that he's gotten his ass backed up by his Constitutents and he's playing dumb or dumber and temporarily retreating while they come up with another plan

** Above info re: Jeri Corsi in a radio interview
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd,

I called his office and sent a very strong message about what I think.

It's like fighting a hydra here in TX. We get rid of one vicious head and another one regenerates. We got Hutchinson back biting us with the Pence Plan.

Texans better work extra hard. We have our unpredictable Senators, illegal immigration, the Nasco Corridor and a governors race to watch.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey DIX
    We do make a difference!! We were on top of that legislation faster than a NY minute which put the advantage of surprise in our court.

I believe a lot of us sprang into action to back Texas up and
    Cornyn must have been shocked and playing dumb to extricate himself while other plans can be forged.

You guys have got to fight ALL of this tooth and nail and we'll be right there with Texans for back up. You're a front line state!!!

BTW, Corsi spoke of the "super highway" and that in TX alone, the land grab would displace at least ONE MILLION AMERICANS!! That did not include the folks up to the Canadian border, mind you.........just Texas!

> He also spoke of Red China's control over the Mex ports which would, my words, castrate us, the USA in all incoming trucks.

> The ability for nukes, etc. to be smuggled in as THERE WOULD BE NO INSPECTION by the U.S.

2nd,

They are sure trying to eat us alive down here. We are doing all we can. I'm lighting a fire under everyone’s butt I can. I know people are trying. NASCO Super Highway will most likely fail without Texas. People are becoming aware of the terrible plans and Rick Perry's involvement. He's got to be loosing votes every day!

Buy American Products!!!!!!!!!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    2nd,

They are sure trying to eat us alive down here. We are doing all we can. I'm lighting a fire under everyone’s butt I can. I know people are trying. NASCO Super Highway will most likely fail without Texas. People are becoming aware of the terrible plans and Rick Perry's involvement. He's got to be loosing votes every day!

Buy American Products!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Point by point:

1. Perry's bullcrap with the 'border protection' was a smoke screen for VOTE RANGLING. I warned everyone about that bastard already. This guy's so deep in the doo doo that his hip waders are up around his throat!

2. NASCO = they're trying very hard to ignore you guys down in Texas.
    They're pretending that 'you don't exist!' However, the word is getting out. I hope that each one of us here is taking even one of our own contacts and pushing this info out into the air.

3. Know what you mean about a Hydra but there's an easy way to look at it............ALL of THEM must be taken down unless they PROVE that they are clean. Cornyn, Hutchinson and the rest are sleeping together. Their game is one good piece of legislation while they push tons of crap.

4. We know that YOU are fighting, that's a given!! You're one tough cookie and I'm sure glad you're on my team It's exausting so we're going to need to back one another up so that we all get a chance to breath and fill back up when necessary.

You know he's admitting to one thing just so he can cover something else up. That is the way they work.
    Dixie.......buy American? Have you looked at boxes and labels lately? Something might be made in America, but then it's assembled in China or Mexico or Vietnam or Hong Kong........Is there anything left totally made in America anymore?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Banned
    I had sent Cornyn a scalding letter over the proposed bill (which I posted here about a week or so ago), and I am usually fairly supportive of the Senator. My guess is that I was just one of many of his constituents that ripped him a new one over this nonsense. I suppose that means that our calls and letters do in fact have an effect.

One note on all this....Bush's FAST TRACK priviledges that require an up or down vote on much of this stuff expires early next year....do we work towards delaying tactics?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    One note on all this....Bush's FAST TRACK priviledges that require an up or down vote on much of this stuff expires early next year....do we work towards delaying tactics?
    We work to KILL everything but a SECURED BORDER, Pinto.

If nothing else, we'll delay but in truth we must KILL it ALL before the elections.