Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    535 job openings in 2012..and if we're smart a New President...
    We will have created more jobs in 2012 then NObama created his whole time in office!
    Did I miss something? Obama created some jobs?

His claim to fame is he created no JOBS...but oh he had great vacations....

I've always been impressed with Cain. He impresses me as a very patriotic, intelligent, common sense kind of guy. Hmmm, Cain/Gingrich ticket? Cain/Bachman ticket? Not sure about Romney yet but as a choice, he is light years ahead of dictator obama!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I've always been impressed with Cain. He impresses me as a very patriotic, intelligent, common sense kind of guy. Hmmm, Cain/Gingrich ticket? Cain/Bachman ticket? Not sure about Romney yet but as a choice, he is light years ahead of dictator obama!!
    I like Cain too and I think he has a great idea to fix the tax situtation. It would definitely be fair for all and even those that pay no taxes at all. Fixing the taxes would also encourage more hiring of employees and bring some job growth back from overseas.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    I know it was just a "game" question, but, just imagine a Cain/Gingrich ticket. 'Deepest respect, and much admiration for Speaker Gingrich.' Perhaps that was just a suck-up remark to the CFR crowd?

Gee am I mistaken or was NEWT in there a while ago and did nothing to change the situation...personally they all talk a good talk until they get there then they do what pays them the most..

Just an observation.

Reagan was very patriotic, intelligent, and common sense type of guy. He spoke well and boldly. He choose GHW for his running mate and replaced a very vulnerable and unpopular sitting POTUS. The people loved Reagan and the CFR and the establisment loved his under belly.

He did not get rid of the newly created Dept. of Education. The government did not get smaller, and then we got amnesty as a compassionate policy.

Cain's tip of the hat towards Gingrich was not intended to score more brownie points from the "poll" but was an indication of the under belly that would follow him into the future, should he move so far. When pols speak, they speak to two audiences, the potential voters, and the under-belly class.

Why did Cain tip his hat towards Gingrich? Did it help him in the "poll?" This seems unlikely, as Gingrich barely rates in the "poll."

How much political capital will the next POTUS have walking through the door? Enough to pull a Reagan?

JMO

Just an observation.

Reagan was very patriotic, intelligent, and common sense type of guy. He spoke well and boldly. He choose GHW for his running mate and replaced a very vulnerable and unpopular sitting POTUS. The people loved Reagan and the CFR and the establisment loved his under belly.

He did not get rid of the newly created Dept. of Education. The government did not get smaller, and then we got amnesty as a compassionate policy.

Cain's tip of the hat towards Gingrich was not intended to score more brownie points from the "poll" but was an indication of the under belly that would follow him into the future, should he move so far. When pols speak, they speak to two audiences, the potential voters, and the under-belly class.

Why did Cain tip his hat towards Gingrich? Did it help him in the "poll?" This seems unlikely, as Gingrich barely rates in the "poll."

How much political capital will the next POTUS have walking through the door? Enough to pull a Reagan?

JMO
    It is too bad we can not see into the future and actually see what any one of these guys would do in office. Or maybe if we see they are going in the wrong direction, get rid of them right then instead of waiting years for another election.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I know it was just a "game" question, but, just imagine a Cain/Gingrich ticket.
    Herman Cain/Susana Martinez ticket!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree uniteasone.

I try not to place much faith in a politician, and tend to look at and try and understand trends.

If a politician upholds and understands the Constitution, then despite his personality, a trend should become established.

Otherwise the staus quo trend will continue despite whatever person comes along, right, left agenda of the same trend lines previously seen.

I am looking for a new trend line, not a Hollywood personality, right or left, with the same old trend.

The old trend lines seem to be predictable, right, or left. So, does the personality fit the established trend lines?

I am looking for a new trend line, not a Hollywood personality, right or left, with the same old trend.
    You're not giving yourself enough credit, you've been here since 07 have you ever heard so many pissed off Americans before?

This coming election will be "Historic" because we are taking back what is ours,"Our Freedom!"

Damn! I may quote myself on that!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You're not giving yourself enough credit, you've been here since 07 have you ever heard so many pissed off Americans before?

This coming election will be "Historic" because we are taking back what is ours,"Our Freedom!"

Damn! I may quote myself on that!

Maybe they are pissed off, because now they are getting "Pissed on"!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast