Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    If Hunter endorses anyone......................

There is no way that Hunter would put his support behind Paul----not with Paul's viewpoints regarding terrorists and protecting our country.

He will either wait to see what Thompson does to see if he is going to endorse him-----or he will endorse Romney.
    yeah, hunter wont endorse Paul...

I cant believe how many republicans want to continue spending billions on an endless war when we are going more and more into debt....
    The war is an entirely different issue.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I am so sorry to hear that Hunter dropped out. But he really had no choice. IT IS SAD.

I am betting he will endorse the same candidate as Tancredo did.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no way that Hunter would put his support behind Paul----not with Paul's viewpoints regarding terrorists and protecting our country.

He will either wait to see what Thompson does to see if he is going to endorse him-----or he will endorse Romney.

I cant believe how many republicans want to continue spending billions on an endless war when we are going more and more into debt....
    how is that? we spend billions on the war and on maintaining 600+ bases around the world...

how is that? we spend billions on the war and on maintaining 600+ bases around the world...
    For one thing...........NOBODY would be as bad as Bush----except for maybe McCain----in regard to taking away citizens rights, etc. in regard to fighting this war.

NOBODY---except for McCain----would have the arrogant, "I know everything" attitude in regard to managing this war-----as Bush did.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I think the Morman is the best bet..he has integrity and is best suited to mop up Bush's financial shop of horrors...I also believe he will NOT FORGET THE RESTRICTIONISTS...that would be us!! GO ROMNEY GOD BLESS THE FUTURE GOV. of CA. Governor Hunter. I think the people of CA. have enough urine in their front yards to get it...SURELY!

btw, i am curious , Hunter supporters, who will you support now?
    Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I think the Morman is the best bet..he has integrity and is best suited to mop up Bush's financial shop of horrors...I also believe he will NOT FORGET THE RESTRICTIONISTS...that would be us!! GO ROMNEY GOD BLESS THE FUTURE GOV. of CA. Governor Hunter. I think the people of CA. have enough urine in their front yards to get it...SURELY!
    I agree with you in regard to Romney's integrity........And, I agree that Hunter should make a run for governor of California!!

For one thing...........NOBODY would be as bad as Bush----except for maybe McCain----in regard to taking away citizens rights, etc. in regard to fighting this war.

NOBODY---except for McCain----would have the arrogant, "I know everything" attitude in regard to managing this war-----as Bush did.
    what? those are important issues and the republicans and democrats wont do anything about it, but what I am talking about is the SPENDING, WE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD THE WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    He was really the best of the bunch in the real world

Yes, he was. I believe he was one of the finest men ever to serve in Washington and I hope his son wins his seat.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    GOD BLESS DUNCAN HUNTER - He is going to make a FANTASTIC Vice President
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast