Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!! Major Democrat Senator Becomes Frederick Douglass Republican Woo Hoo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

BREAKING NEWS!! Major Democrat Senator Becomes Frederick Douglass Republican Woo Hoo

BREAKING NEWS!! Major Democrat Senator Becomes Frederick Douglass Republican during weekend @Large Conference

May 31, 2013 Inside the News 5 Comments

Elbert Guillory

WOW, what huge news this is! Senator Elbert L. Guillory, who represents Louisiana Senate District 24, made an announcement today that will certainly rock the State of Louisiana for weeks to come. In the face of what happened a couple of days ago with Karen Carter Peterson speaking about how those who oppose Obamacare are racist, today’s breaking news was a breath of fresh air from a common sensed individual.

Guillory showed up to the @Large Conference this weekend and gave a speech.

With each passing day, I have become disappointed in the Democratic Party.
    What would be the impact on schools due to immigration?

One of the biggest disappointments has been breakdown of American families. Their policies have encouraged the high teen birthrate, high school drop out
    rates, high unemployment. Children are encouraged to get the crazy check instead of honkering down to get an education.

Minority unemployment is in the stratosphere.

Guillory coined the word “Scaredy Pants Crisis Management.” I want better for my country and Louisiana. We must help America find her path home. The people in this room today seek an alternative solution to these problems of America. We have received some pretty good deals under the Republican Party. Republicans helped LBJ pass the Civil Rights Act over the OBJECTIONS of most Democrats. President Nixon left Vietnam and brought the money home and invested in America; Obama hasn’t done anything like that.

I pledged my dues, and I look forward to creating new partnerships in the State of Louisiana. I am of this day joining Frederick Douglass as a Republican.

Guillory won a special election to the Louisiana State House of Representatives in 2004. He served in the House until 2009, when he was elected to the Senate in another special election. He has served the Louisiana State Senate since then, representing the 24th district. Guillory earned his BS from Virginia State University. He went on to receive his JD from Rutgers University.

Senator Guillory’s Political Experience includes:

Senator, Louisiana State Senate, 2009-present
    Won Special Election, Louisiana State Senate, 2009
    Representative, Louisiana State House of Representatives, 2004-2009
    Won Special Election, Louisiana State House of Representatives, 2004

Comments 111 comments

Follow us: @newsninja2012 on Twitter | newsninja2012 on Facebook

http://newsninja2012.com/breaking-ne...#ixzz2UtoaZBfz
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-01-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elbert Guillory

This is WHAT America is About

RIGHT HERE; This Man

Wooooo Hoooo

Louisiana State Senator leaves the Democratic Party, now a Republican
    Posted by Bill Bissell, Admin II on June 1, 2013 at 7:05pm in Patriot Action Alerts

Examiner reports that a senator from Louisiana has seen the light, left the Democrat Party and has now turned Republican;
    Reporting a few hours ago, Louisiana Democratic State Senator Elbert L. Guillory who represents Louisiana’s Senate District 24 announced that he is no longer a democrat and has become a Frederick Douglass Republican.
    Senator Guillory made the switch at an @Large Conference on May 31. NewsNinja2012 reports the senator's disappointments with his former party;
    With each passing day, I have become disappointed in the Democratic Party. What would be the impact on schools due to immigration? One of the biggest disappointments has been breakdown of American families. Their policies have encouraged the high teen birthrate, high school drop out rates, high unemployment. Children are encouraged to get the crazy check instead of honkering down to get an education. Minority unemployment is in the stratosphere.
    Guillory coined the word “Scaredy Pants Crisis Management.” I want better for my country and Louisiana. We must help America find her path home. The people in this room today seek an alternative solution to these problems of America. We have received some pretty good deals under the Republican Party. Republicans helped LBJ pass the Civil Rights Act over the OBJECTIONS of most Democrats. President Nixon left Vietnam and brought the money home and invested in America; Obama hasn’t done anything like that.

Folks he has seen the light in relation to the failures of the Democratic party, Obama, and his eyes opened to what the Republicans have done, and that it was the Republicans who helped pass the Civil Rights Act. Obama's charm is quickly rubbing off with the failures of his Democratic Party, and the scandals. Hopefully more democratic senators will wake up before Obama does something they will regret.

Tags: Democratic, Douglas, Frederick, Obama, Republican, party, scandals http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic...sg_share_topic

Louisiana State Senator Switches Party, First Black Republican Since Reconstruction

by Lee Stranahan 1 Jun 2013 148 post a comment

On Friday, Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory switched his party affiliation from the Democrat to the Republican party, becoming the first black Republican in the Louisiana legislature since Reconstruction. "I am as of this day joining Fredrich Douglass as a Republican," he said.

Democrats in Lousiana are not happy:
    State Democratic Party executive director Stephen Handwerk called the party switch “a craven display of political opportunism.” Handwerk called on Guillory to resign his senate seat “since he has chosen to abandon the Democratic Party values that the voters elected him to represent.”
    In his speech at the @Large Conference in Baton Rouge, Guillory repeatedly referred to the Democrats as 'the party of disappointment." He brought up his growing disgust with Democrats over issues like abortion, Benghazi, and immigration.
    He accused Democrats of advocating policies that encourage a high teen birthrate, a high unemployment rate, and a high incarceration rate in the black community. He told the audience of black conservatives and their supporters that black Americans need to lead "by not putting all our eggs into one basket."
    Guillory, a practicing attorney, was known as a conservative Democrat and had been wooed by the Republican party for months.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Reconstruction
    Check out the comment page

Excellent Speech - Sen Switches Parties - 1st Black GOP state senator since Reconstruction
    Added by Darla Dawald, National Director on June 2, 2013 at 9:21pm

Great speech from a black politician that switched from the party of disappointment (DNC) to GOP. The Senator outlines the reasons for his change. LA is affected by the decisions in DC. We must help America find her way home.

Speaks about the great deals we have received over history from the GOP. The GOP has opened doors.

Tags: LA, black, democrats, gop, guillory, More…republicans, senator, speech, state

http://patriotaction.net/video/video...sg_share_video

This is a brave man to do this in Louisiana. May God bless and protect him!

So cool to see my friend Dr. Tim Johnson, head of the Frederick Douglass Foundation, in this pic (far right)! He is a good man!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post

I pledged my dues, and I look forward to creating new partnerships in the State of Louisiana. I am of this day joining Frederick Douglass as a Republican.

http://newsninja2012.com/breaking-ne...#ixzz2UtoaZBfz

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    This is a brave man to do this in Louisiana. May God bless and protect him!
    Men of Courage have to stand up and do whats right for America in these difficult times to guide the flock ... Lord... Intervene and give us more men and women just like this man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast