Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

BREAKING , Tucson shooting victim charged

One of the shooting victims of a week ago in Tucson has himself been charged with making death threats

Just breaking folks , it appears this idiot made death threats against a tea party member in the last day or so and someone caught it on tape

He has been arrested

More as I get it

Banned
    Dodge F'n city down there

I'm thinking it's the guy that said Palin and others got their first victim. Just a presumption on my part.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tucson shooting victim blames Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Sharron Angle
    978 CommentsRSSEmailPrint
    Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and Sharron Angle have been called out by survivor Eric Fuller. | AP Photos
    CloseBy KENDRA MARR | 1/14/11 11:32 AM EST Updated: 1/14/11 8:38 PM EST
    One of the wounded in the Tucson, Ariz., shooting that left Rep. Gabrielle Giffords critically injured is blaming Sarah Palin, House Speaker John Boehner, Fox TV host Glenn Beck and former Nevada GOP Senate candidate Sharron Angle for the tragedy.

“It looks like Palin, Beck, Sharron Angle and the rest got their first target,â€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The shooter was a freakin lib

One of theirs , not one of ours

http://ktar.com/category/local-news-art ... sion-show/

TUCSON, Ariz. - One of the Tucson shooting victims was arrested Saturday for making a threat on a television show.

The ABC Sunday morning program "This Week" was just wrapping up the taping of a special show when an elderly man shouted out, "You're dead!" to another man in the audience of invited guests.

Pima County Sheriff's Captain Byron Gwaltney said James Fuller, who was wounded last Saturday, shouted at Tea Party member Trent Humpries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Interesting how things work
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

If

If people from the Left can use violence against eachother, I shudder to think what they would be capable of if it was a right leaning conservative as their target...

AZ Shooting Victim Arrested For ‘Death Threat’ To Tea Party Leader During ABC News Townhall
    by Frances Martel
    5:48 pm, January 15th, 2011

Merely a week after a crazed gunman shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in the head and left several others dead and wounded at a local political event, a Tea Party spokesman in the same area received a public death threat at a town hall meeting– from one of Jared Loughner’s victims.

Local station KGUN is reporting that Eric Fuller a 63-year-old military veteran who was shot in the back last Saturday while attending Rep. Giffords’ “Congress on Your Cornerâ€

I said to a friend of mine just today the far left liberals really frighten me as they seem to all have a mental problem.

For some examples of their hateful minds just check out some of their websites. What is wrong with people who think they can use hateful threatening speech while saying others are to blame for shootings etc. ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast