Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR

Brewer gets less than 1/2 the sum Mexico gets.

Arizona is getting less than 1/2 of the American tax dollars than Mexico is getting.

In essence, Mexico and their citizens mean MORE THAN TWICE AS MUCH more to Obama and his administration than Americans mean to him.

The military will be doing back up types of work and mending about 20 miles of fence.

This, while drug cartels, mafias, and other corruptions in Mexico are sitting fully armed in view of the USA border where they can shoot to murder America's own.

The other presidents before Obama did the same thing.

Before those who "we the people" elect into a Washington office, they must be shuttled into some sort of a "transition location", where otherwise dedicated Americans are literally transformed into a set format against the American majority of "we the people's" will.

It's too twilight zone to be real.

GR, this needs a link to support the premise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ratbstard,

Following is the link I posted under videos giving you the information you requested.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4263899/obam ... t_id=87249
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

GR
    Oh sorry. Darn I think everyone watches Fox News.

However, thanks for the reminder.

About the issue though, who the heck do these presidents think they are - Mexican citizens posing as so called Americans?

There is no allegiance in them what do ever towards patriotic Americans, and it goes back for decades of presidents.

Don't they know that they'll be the first to go when Mexico finishes their takeover, the reason for their invasion - and no one believes that Mexico will hold any allegiance towards any of the USA presidents still alive at that time, nor their families.

Quote Originally Posted by Sher
    Ratbstard,

Following is the link I posted under videos giving you the information you requested.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4263899/obam ... t_id=87249
    Thanks, I must have been watching the Mets game when that aired.
    Quote Originally Posted by GR
    thanks for the reminder.
    You're very welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)