Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"It's still a dream that you have. I just want to wear the dress, nothing else, I keep telling jose, all I want to do is wear my dress thats all."
    DOES SHE THINK IT'S SOME KIND OF A FAIRY TALE? ALL SHE SEEMS TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS WEARING HER DRESS.
    I COULD JUST CRY.
    AT LEAST SHE DID THE RIGHT THING AND FOLLOWED HIM BACK TO PERU. ADIOS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She may want to reconsider her trip to Peru. Jose may have only been using her to stay in the country (Dreamies Plan B).

For all she knows, he may have a wife and kids back in Peru who have been waiting for his status to be adjusted.

Whaaaaaaaaa...........to bad! I too made a commitment with someone from another country. The big difference is my wife came here legally and we did all the paperwork the INS ask for. Our lives won't be turned upside down and I won't have to follow my wife back to her former country.

If you can't follow our laws the get the hell out and go to Peru.

Why does the media always do this poor victim crap? These people from Kraft were criminals.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Congratulations and Best Wishes to the bride and illegal groom!! May they have a wonderful rich life in Peru! (Oh, try not to step on the cacas there.)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12