Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bring down talk radio?????

Developing on Drudge Report right now, "SENATOR CLAIMS BOXER/CLINTON CONSPIRING TO BRING DOWN TALKRADIO... DEVELOPING..."

Talk radio right now is the voice of reason in regards to this Immigration Bill and this congress and administration that is committing treason against its legal citizens.

Be vigilant, and keep hounding the congress regarding this amnesty they are trying to pass, and free speech.

Without talk radio, we are in trouble!

Sure enough, it reads "
    SENATOR CLAIMS BOXER/CLINTON CONSPIRING TO BRING DOWN TALKRADIO... DEVELOPING.."

at the top of the most trafficked website on the Internet at www.alipac.us

Drudge would not post that if he did not have the goods.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard it on Laura Ingraham this morning.

Speaking of talk radio, Kevin James is sitting in for Hugh Hewitt tonight and doing a great job!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think William made a good point on the radio today on the Al Rantel Show...that the targeted phone calls are showing the Senate that this issue has really broken out of the Radio/Blog forums and has become an "all front" issue around the United States! Even newspapers are not only publishing articles against this bill...but they are listing phone and fax numbers of the Senators!

These Senators sure seem to be all about FREE SPEECH, until it works against them!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

They are really, really running scared!!! Look for them to try and bring back the "Fairness Doctrine". If Shrillary has her way, we will be following in the footsteps of Russia and China!

Look for them to try to censor the internet, too!!

They're worried about talk radio, they should be more worried about the invasion of 20 million illegal aliens in our country.

Re: Bring down talk radio?????

Quote Originally Posted by chadlingoc
    Developing on Drudge Report right now, "SENATOR CLAIMS BOXER/CLINTON CONSPIRING TO BRING DOWN TALKRADIO... DEVELOPING..."

Talk radio right now is the voice of reason in regards to this Immigration Bill and this congress and administration that is committing treason against its legal citizens.

Be vigilant, and keep hounding the congress regarding this amnesty they are trying to pass, and free speech.

Without talk radio, we are in trouble!
    I have virtually stopped watching TV and listen to talk radio as much as I can. I love Laura Ingraham (sp?) she rocks.
    The traitorous senators are showing their true colors as well as signs of desperation. Great to see them ruining their own political careers and wasting alot of their own money trying to take away our country. The bastards deserve to get their -----kicked.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

order XM radio today -

or at least if they somehow get to the BIG BUSINESS sponsors of talk radio..

Bring down talk radio? My God...what has this country become. This is what despots and dictators do in South America because they are afraid of their own people. What's next? A Vladimir Putin style covert execution of a media person? This crap is really getting scary.

The more I think about it....I'll bet the ranch that Shrillary's new best friend, Tony Villar (aka Antonio Villaraigosa), mayor of L.A. and her national campaign co-chair, is behind this! Talk radio, in particular, John & Ken, Al Rantel, and Kevin James in L.A. have been tenaciously exposing him for what he is...a Mechista Reconquista! Tony Villar is terrified of talk radio!!!

What we are seeing here is an unholy alliance...the Clintonistas and the Villaristas! If amnesty passes, don't be surprised if Hugo Chavaz tries to make a deal with Shrillary!!! If I'm not mistaken, he just closed down the only public tv station in Venezuela.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast