Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brown Berets de Aztlan are recruiting Forming New Chapters

Brown Berets de Aztlan are recruiting
    and forming new chapters
    by
    Ernesto Cienfuegos
    La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - May 1, 2008 - (ACN) "The Brown Berets de Aztlan have undertaken an active campaign to recruit more soldiers and form new chapters throughout Aztlan," said Chairman David Rico yesterday. "We will be having a series of presentations throughout the Southwest starting in San Diego on May 8, 2008," he added.

David Rico is one of the original founders of the Brown Berets in California and was one of the Brown Beret soldiers that seized and took over land in Barrio Logan in San Diego that later became, the now world famous, "Chicano Park".

In the first presentation in San Diego, David Rico and other Brown Berets will be speaking on what it takes to be a Brown Beret de Aztlan, what the organization believes in and on future plans. They will also be answering questions.

The first presentation is scheduled for May 8, 2008 from 6:30-9:00 p.m. at the Centro Cultural de La Raza located in Balboa Park at 2125 Park Blvd, San Diego.

After the recruitment campaign, the Brown Berets de Aztlan will be organizing caravans to the state of Arizona where our community is presently under siege by racists and other anti-immigrant elements.

http://www. aztlan .net/brown_berets_de_aztlan.htm (link broken on purpose!)

Talk about racist and NAZI! Brown Berets instead of Brown Shirts!!

Hmmmm.

Ummmmmm..........Hello, DC? Emmmmm, just how long are you going to continue to allow the active formation, strategical and planning meetings of militant enemy combatants to go on within the borders of the United States?

Just wondering so I will have a fair idea of when would be a good time to get the hell out of the way of an all out civil war.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello ICE? We know a meeting you might want to have under surveillance.

Sent to Glenn Beck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Brown Berets de Aztlan are recruiting Forming New Chapte

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Brown Berets de Aztlan are recruiting

http://www.aztlan .net/brown_berets_de_aztlan.htm (link broken on purpose!)
    dont break your links on here

http://www.aztlan.net/brown_berets_de_aztlan.htm

Its unbelievable how these RACIST groups can hold meetings and recruit their members, RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

David Rico is one of the original founders of the Brown Berets in California and was one of the Brown Beret soldiers that seized and took over land in Barrio Logan in San Diego that later became, the now world famous, "Chicano Park".
    I think they mean the now world famous "Grafitti covered, drug dealer hangout, gang banger infested Park".
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

They and their ethnocentric illegal alien supportors are getting more and more brazen each day because our government is enabling them.

Ok as a proud American of Mexican Ancestry...there are no words to say how I feel and if I did state how I feel reading this I would be totally ban from this site.

hmmm....is there an "exploding head" icon? I think we need that more than ever

Brown Berets? aren't they a racist hate group like the KKK?

Recruiting soldiers? Sounds like they're planning a military coup.

HELLOOOO, DC?? Anyone want to explain this one? Anyone of you politicians getting off your bums to do something about these hatemongers?

STOP THE HATE, STOP the Brown Shirts, oops, I mean Brown Berets!

Oh and yeah, taking busloads of these "soldiers" to AZ ROFL!!!!!!
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast