Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Brownback wants $$ for campaign, my answer to him.

I got an email from Sen. Brownback, wanting campaign contributions, Here's what I send him.

Dear Mr. Brownback,

I am sorry I cannot donate to your campaign. You have been too lax on the illegal alien mess we have now!

There are 3 others that willl require my money and attention: Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo.

I no longer find one Party suitable to my wants, I now am looking for a President, Senator and Rep. that will LISTEN to American citizens, that will ENFORCE OUR LAWS, that will protect our jobs from being stolen from illegals and outsourcing.

It no longer matters to me if they are Democrat or Republican or from a 3rd Party!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Why the hell is he harrassing voters for money? Globalists get funding from the lunatic fringe and communist front lobby organizations (ie. National Communist La Raza, NASSCOM, La Mecha, The Immigration Voice website, and the list goes on).

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Good job Moosetracks. Maybe they will finally get the message if enough of us do that.

McCain asked me to fill out a survey on the issues and where I stood. Then he asked for money! Please! Let's see, if I disagree with your stance on illegals, your political alliances (see Feingold and Kennedy), and how you have tried to completely cripple the grassroots movement, do you honestly think I would even give you a penny, much less VOTE for you!

I agree, I don't care what party you are from, if you don't agree with me on the KEY issues, you don't get my vote!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Get 'em Moosey Thanks for the help on McConnell SB 1 Grassroots. I love the Rinos to ask for money. Tell 'em your supporting Republicans this year.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    McCain asked me to fill out a survey on the issues and where I stood. Then he asked for money! Please! Let's see, if I disagree with your stance on illegals, your political alliances (see Feingold and Kennedy), and how you have tried to completely cripple the grassroots movement, do you honestly think I would even give you a penny, much less VOTE for you!

I agree, I don't care what party you are from, if you don't agree with me on the KEY issues, you don't get my vote!
    Tyrant, I got the same thing from mccain, and I sent him a letter stating my dissapproval on his stance on many issues, and I included an invoice of what he owes the American people for his laxed immigration policies.
    I also included a little homemade printed off button stating "Tancredo for President, 08"
    The nerve of mccain!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Great replies to your senators!!!!! This is why we need the popular vote, then they won't just worry about their constituants, makes me made because their actions in congress effects the whole country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi Moosetracks,

Tell him he's already got the money - the damn bribe money. If he's on the take, (as is likely the case), well, never mind. I'm coming close to getting myself banned

Yeah, I'm gonna be getting contribution solicitations from John Cornyn, and he's not gonna like my attitude.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I always add at the end of these kind of letter:
    I regret allowing my business to contribute 10,000 to your last campaign, but I will not make to same mistake twice. As long as you support illegal Immigration, my contibution are out of you reach.
    Respectfully
    ------------------------