Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buchanan and Sharpton Debate Immigration on MSNBC

Check it out on the Chris Mathews show right now.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Of course Mathews and Sharpton were promoting amnesty, and the whole "bring them out of the shadows" BS. They tried to get sympathy for illegals for "having to live their life like that." Pat said that not only should we not legalize illegals, but we should put a moratorium on ALL immigration until unemployment goes back down to 6%. He said we should punish illegal employers and said we have 14 million unemployed Americans, while illegals are getting jobs. Sharpton's response was not even related -- saying, "That's why we need to gradually give illegals citizenship, so they won't have to work below minimum wage." To which Mathews whole-heartedly agreed......Strange logic. Illegals take American jobs at a time where 14 million are unemployed, and that's why we should legalize them? I guess the logic is that if they are legalized and paid minimum wage, they will no longer depress wages. They claimed to want to enforce the laws but ONLY for those who haven't broken in yet. Buchanan said this proposal would put all of the illegals eligible for more gov't programs and woud encourage 1 million to show up at the border before the law goes into effect.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Watched it Pat hit the nail on the head loved him for it.Go after the poeple that hire them then you will clean up the illegal problem.I for one wont hire or patronize establishments that employe them.I know its hard to do but you can and it takes work but you can find legal americans that will do the job.I have always said cant run them out starve them out.

"Pat said that not only should we not legalize illegals, but we should put a moratorium on ALL immigration until unemployment goes back down to 6%. He said we should punish illegal employers and said we have 14 million unemployed Americans, while illegals are getting jobs. Sharpton's response was not even related saying, "That's why we need to gradually give illegals citizenship, so they won't have to work below minimum wage." To which Mathews whole-heartedly agree......Strange logic"

Strange logic, indeed. I had to laugh at Sharpton's response that wasn't even related to what Buchanan said. Typical pro-illegal response. Dodge, spin and push their agenda no matter what facts are put before them.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Watched it Pat hit the nail on the head loved him for it.Go after the poeple that hire them then you will clean up the illegal problem.I for one wont hire or patronize establishments that employe them.I know its hard to do but you can and it takes work but you can find legal americans that will do the job.I have always said cant run them out starve them out.
    I've noticed lately that Carl's Jr. has been putting up E-Verify signs on their windows at the entrance of their establishments.

My friend asked me, "Why would they advertise that."

To which I replied, "Because I'm going to start eating here more often. That's why."

Its way better than other major fast food chains anyway

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Still waiting to get my satellite dish hooked up In the RV park where I am staying

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Strange logic, indeed. I had to laugh at Sharpton's response that wasn't even related to what Buchanan said. Typical pro-illegal response. Dodge, spin and push their agenda no matter what facts are put before them.
    Exactly, it was comletely unrelated to Pat's point. Equally strange was how Mathews nearly jumped out of his chair in agreement -- as if Sharpton was even making a point in the progression of the debate.

Multiculti Dems are very skitzo on this issue. They try to grasp at straws to proclaim a pro-labor position, when in fact Buchanan had already nailed down the pro-labor position. They are struggling to obtian their illegal immigrant votes, while stabbing their labor base in the back. All the while attempting to somehow sky-hook it into some type of pro-labor position. Its very hypocritical, and it shows with the nonsense we saw from Mathews and Sharpton on this issue.

See you at the signing!!