Through google, I found the Budget Office report on this Kennedy immigration bill.

1. $150 per year: I was looking for the Budget Office report because I heard a government person on the Dobbs show earlier in the day say that illegal immigrants cost the taxpayer ONLY about $150 a year.

2. I am no accountant, but as I read parts of the Budget Office report, I wondered if the Budget Office lived in the same world that I live in.

3. Maybe it was just me, but as I read sections of the Budget Office report, the math and statistics just didn't seem right.

4. I hope that someone here smarter than me can point out the math and statistics flaws in the Budget Office report to the rest of us.

5. For instance, the report talked about government expenses: The report, as I understand it, said that the main expenses would be tax income credit and medicaid. Is that right?

6. After reading about income tax credit and medicaid in the Budget Office report, I wondered: Is the Budget Office overlooking some expenses of illegal immigration that it should not be overlooking?

7. Finally, I asked myself: How did the Budget Office come up with the conclusion that present ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS cost American taxpayers only about $150 per year? mirse