Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Build the wall, charge the illegals $1,450 a head

This would get some attention:

Build the wall that Congress doesn't want to build (Judiciary committee struck it out)

Charge illegal aliens a fee, but less than what coyotes charge. That would get some attention.

US citizens should be in charge of the wall.

When ICE pays a visit reply, "Hey, I want a piece of the action. They are coming anyway, no one wants to stop them, so I'll profit just like everyone else is. I'm sure Kennedy, McCain and Specter are getting kickbacks from the Chamber of Commerce, the Catholic Charities and big business."

set up a stand

one could even set up a shop......

sell them maps to sanctuary cities, water, food, a new set of clohtes...

set up a damn hotel and give 'em hot showers and place to rest

this is a joke, but would anyone with the authority to stop it, stop it?

If both houses pass an amnesty bill we should all make citizens arrests on them and put THEM in jail for aiding and abetting ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS

I'm watching Lou Dobbs talk with that awful person named Janet Maguira from National Council of La Raza for the second time. I don't know if my nerves can take this woman. She is a no neck liar. She turns my stomach. She makes me grit my teeth. This woman is paid a huge salary with 501 C 3 tax exempt contributions running her pudding of lies, lies, lies to influence public policy affecting legislation.

It is against American Law for her to lobby on national television and run her mouth, a voice piece she is given SOLELY because she is President of a 501 C 3 charitable contribution...promoting illegal immigration that is ruining our nation.

She is a liar, liar, liar, liar T R A I T O R!!

She epitomizes the ruination of the United States. She is without character, without responsibility, without patriotism, without morals.

She is Pure Miss Piggy Dung.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I'm watching Lou Dobbs talk with that awful person named Janet Maguira from National Council of La Raza for the second time. I don't know if my nerves can take this woman. She is a no neck liar. She turns my stomach. She makes me grit my teeth. This woman is paid a huge salary with 501 C 3 tax exempt contributions running her pudding of lies, lies, lies to influence public policy affecting legislation.

It is against American Law for her to lobby on national television and run her mouth, a voice piece she is given SOLELY because she is President of a 501 C 3 charitable contribution...promoting illegal immigration that is ruining our nation.

She is a liar, liar, liar, liar T R A I T O R!!

She epitomizes the ruination of the United States. She is without character, without responsibility, without patriotism, without morals.

She is Pure Miss Piggy Dung.

http://www.sph.unc.edu/students/events/ ... ment06.htm

2006 SPH Commencement

Ceremony: Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 1:00 pm in Memorial Hall
    Reception to follow: Michael Hooker Research Center

Information for Students
    Information for Faculty

The 2006 Commencement Ceremony for the School of Public Health will be held Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 1:00 pm in Memorial Hall. Immediately following the ceremony, graduates and their guests are invited to join the School of Public Health faculty and staff at the celebratory reception in the Michael Hooker Research Center.

Commencement Speaker:Janet Murguía

The National Council La Raza President Janet Murguía has emerged as a key figure among the next generation of leaders in the Latino community. She began her career in Washington, DC as legislative counsel to former Kansas Congressman Jim Slattery, serving for seven years. She then worked at the White House in various capacities from 1994 to 2000, ultimately as deputy assistant to President Clinton, providing strategic and legislative advice to the president on key issues. She also served as deputy director of legislative affairs, managing the legislative staff and acting as a senior White House liaison to Congress. Prior to joining NCLR, she was the Executive Vice Chancellor for University Relations at the University of Kansas, overseeing the university's internal and external relations with the public, including governmental and public affairs, and coordinating the university's strategic planning and marketing efforts.

Murguía has served on the National Council of La Raza’s Board of Directors and on the Kauffman Foundation Youth Development Board. She is currently a Board member of the Independent Sector, a coalition of leading nonprofits, foundations, and corporations committed to connecting, informing, and advocating on behalf of the nonprofit and philanthropic community. Hispanic Business magazine named Murguía as a finalist for its 2005 "Women of the Year Award." In 2004, Hispanic magazine chose her for its annual list of “100 Top Latinas” and Hispanic Business magazine selected her as one of the “100 Most Influential Hispanics.”
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tax the TENS OF BILLIONS of dollars they send back home via wire transfers. That would more than pay for a wall.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Actually, we should be refusing to let them send US dollars out of the USA at all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Actually, we should be refusing to let them send US dollars out of the USA at all
    That sounds like a great idea, but how could we do that?? Is that feasible?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

[quote]Tax the TENS OF BILLIONS of dollars they send back home via wire transfers. That would more than pay for a wall.

Georgia tried to do that by adding a 5% fee on out of the country wire transfers if US legality could not be proven. That part of Georgia's recent SB529 was rejected.