Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Okay, PintoBean, I gave it a shot. Don't laugh, 'cuz I'm a newbie at the blog thing.
    http://nfire.iblogs.com/

It was easy to set up, I'm just not all that creative at what to put on it, but if I could help our cause by doing it, I'm all for it.
    Good stuff! It looks great.

The great thing about this is that this can help our network grow. Pass your blog to your friends, who in turn will pass it to other people. The network grows.

I'm working on a few things as well, trying to get as many ties and hits as I can to build up our network. I'm hoping to have it active in about a week.

Keep it up. Also, its fun!

Does anybody else on these boards have blogs we could trade links with to better our network?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

HEY GUYS!

Why not put VMAMA'S story about the glass in her son's food at the Mex restaurant on your blogs? It would sure help get the word out!!

What do ya think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    HEY GUYS!

Why not put VMAMA'S story about the glass in her son's food at the Mex restaurant on your blogs? It would sure help get the word out!!

What do ya think?
    Done.
    http://nfire.iblogs.com/
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I think she'll be thrilled, PAT!

The more blogs put up the story, the more chance we have of getting it to the press.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Pat! That is so nice! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

How is Myspace- do they BAN anything on illegal immigration like Dem Underground used to>?????, as it is one of the most popular sites,

A few of us could do a support group for myspace.

Here is something I found with a quick search also, Colorado newspaper blog. Coloradoans seem a little out of touch on the issue....

http://multimedia.rockymountainnews.com ... m?frmid=20

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    How is Myspace- do they BAN anything on illegal immigration like Dem Underground used to>?????, as it is one of the most popular sites,

A few of us could do a support group for myspace.

Here is something I found with a quick search also, Colorado newspaper blog. Coloradoans seem a little out of touch on the issue....

http://multimedia.rockymountainnews.com ... m?frmid=20
    You have no idea how many wackoes we have here! And, most of them live down the hill in the Denver metro area.

Too many of them are more worried about where they're going to get their next latte fix than they are about anything else. It's a sad state of affairs.

Now, the people in mountains where I am - they pay attention.!!!

Cheyenne,
    In the little town I lived in out there there a small store with a sign out front in spanish, I walked by there one time with a friend and he asked what it meant so I told him this is where illegals go to send money back to Mexico, he thought I was joking until I explained things to him.

I tryed to paste a URL here but I can't get it to work, I am terrible with computers, but if anyone is interested try going to www.badeagle.com there is a minuteman forum there and you can post any article you like.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Cheyenne,
    In the little town I lived in out there there a small store with a sign out front in spanish, I walked by there one time with a friend and he asked what it meant so I told him this is where illegals go to send money back to Mexico, he thought I was joking until I explained things to him.

I tryed to paste a URL here but I can't get it to work, I am terrible with computers, but if anyone is interested try going to www.badeagle.com there is a minuteman forum there and you can post any article you like.
    Okay, I'm awake. Thanks for the link MD. I did read those articles by David Yaegly. And I'll check on the Minuteman site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast