Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bumper Stickers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICAN WORKERS 1ST
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

What a shame when we have to be scared of free speech in our own country? Have them made and stick them anywhere you can....
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    In past years I would have loved to display bumper stickers, but I've been warned that this could make your car a target for vandalism.

In this area, I'd believe it.
    Drive around with a pit bull in the back seat.

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    Have them made and stick them anywhere you can....
    This is what I was thinking. We could print signs (in the shape of a bumper sticke or on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper, etc.), and post them around town where people post announcements.

It does suck that we have to worry about vandalism over a bumper sticker. This is fruther evidence of how pervasive the problem of illegals is.

Duh
    Duh

Actually . . . what we could do . . . is put them on all 20 cars at each illegals' house!!! That would get the message across huh????
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I am totally for a bumper sticker. The only problem with it if any of these scumbags 'who can read English' would become violent if they saw it and hurt me, my kids or my property!!
    that's why I carry a gun

I have one on my truck from veterans for secure borders taht says, "healthcare for vets, not illegals". Just yesterday, I was followed by and harrassed by somoene who I believe is illegal because of my bumper sticker.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    I have one on my truck from veterans for secure borders taht says, "healthcare for vets, not illegals". Just yesterday, I was followed by and harrassed by somoene who I believe is illegal because of my bumper sticker.
    They can read English?

I have a shirt that says : Undocumented Border Patrol Agent I get alot of support and thumbs up, but alot of dirty looks from Illegals...Amazing they can read English, but no speaky
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Here in Hazleton Pa.. This sort of thing will get a min. of your tires SLASHED.. a MINIMUM.

So - yeah... Please do print these stickers up and I'll buy a few.. I know many others here in HAZLETON will too...

Just last week a senior lady (older gal) was leaving the LAUREL MALL in Hazleton - only to find a spanish speaking person leaning on her car... When she attempted to get in her car - she was told to PAY UP $30 for a fee of - get this... "watchin her car..."

She protested.. and went back into mall to get security.. ONLY to return to "4" slashed tires...

Nice huh...???

Yep - This bill passes and it's going to get better...

Yes sir... SEND ME A FEW STICKERS... and YES - I carry a gun.. I won't be running for security - I'll have my own...

Maybe we need a BUY A GUN - get a free bumper sticker program..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast