Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Wake up people, our immigration system IS NOT BROKEN. It's just that it's not enforced. If our existing laws were enforced, we would not have any problems. We don't need new laws, we need enforcement of our existing laws.

You got that right.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    I'm tired of a bunch of elitists sitting around designing the world as they want it.
    Elitists and politicians. The irony is the politicians are supposed to represent the majority, which is oftentimes the "little guy," but instead they represent themselves and the elitists (sometimes being one and the same). It's disgusting.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Myranmar

One thing to keep in mind is that the Burmese Python leadership strangled a "democratically" elected body to metamorphize into "Myanmar". Having made the coup de etat official, the military junta moved the capital, and all political decision makers, from Rangoon, hundreds of miles into the jungle, far into the countryside.

This step achieved opacity of government through separation of the populace from it's governing body. The resulting refugee flood was not that of educated intellectuals, professionals, or skilled laborers. Rather, the underclass fled, and the United States stuck out it's welcoming arms to intercept the refugees!

Having failed to secure the release of Aung Sang, under house arrest since the military junta seized power, the U.S. Government used the pretense of "immigration" to cover, once again, for it's failed and botched efforts at "democratic engineering".

The bone of contention is that refugees with little or no education, job, language, or social skills are ushered into the United States in the hope of diffusing a foreign policy failure!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Right now, I do have a problem with it. We have far too many here already, that our government doesn't know who they are, can't find them, if they are even looking for them...the whole immigration program is a mess.....we need to stop all immigration until they get a handle on this!

And it seems a lot of new immigrants find everyway to scam our system.

Nope, no more till this whole horrible mess is controlled.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Well said TM. Most folks read these sob type stories released by the Fed and naturally will feel sorry for them. After all we are the "land of plenty" so why can't we allow a few thousand here or a hundred thousand there. As you point out we usually don't get the whole story of what is going on. No real examination on who we attempting to let in. Are these folks good for America? Do they even care about America? Not unlike our illegal immigration situation.

Moose you got that right!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I have a huge problem with this. There are a lot of people trying to enter the US the legal way, they should get first dibs.

Re: Myranmar

[

The bone of contention is that refugees with little or no education, job, language, or social skills are ushered into the United States in the hope of diffusing a foreign policy failure!
    [/quote]

Does all of this look vaguely familar, they are determind to turn us into a 3rd world country. I have never seen such a bunch of stupid people in my life, can't they learn anything from the rest of the world.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't have a problem with this. This is how our immigration system is supposed to work. We are allowing and screening people for acceptance and admission into America. We are making a special acceptance to our quotas for refugees. Our congress has made the decision and DHS had been involved in the screening process. Unlike the immigration issues we have with Mexico. The Mexico quotas have been blown out of proportion due to illegal migration and avoiding our screening process. The Mexican population here today, would not be so if they had immigrated legally because they are over quota limits. That's our rule, that's our law and that is what Americans expect and will accept.

Some of the best people I know were refugees from Laose and Cambodia. They have made wonderful citizens. My friend is a survivor of war and she has overcome many obsticles, including learing a language to become a doctor.

Dixie
    I agree with you, Dixie. I'm all for legal immigration and if bringing some Burmese refugees to the US is part of our legal system, so be it. That some here complain about these people is a disgrace, arent's we here only against illegal immigration, or do we want to stop legal immigration too ? Same with the Hmong, we caused destruction and devastation in that part of the world, some of our former allies are living in refugee camps and we should treat them as illegal aliens ? Nope, they come here legally under our legal stystem and I welcome them.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't have a problem with this. This is how our immigration system is supposed to work. We are allowing and screening people for acceptance and admission into America. We are making a special acceptance to our quotas for refugees. Our congress has made the decision and DHS had been involved in the screening process. Unlike the immigration issues we have with Mexico. The Mexico quotas have been blown out of proportion due to illegal migration and avoiding our screening process. The Mexican population here today, would not be so if they had immigrated legally because they are over quota limits. That's our rule, that's our law and that is what Americans expect and will accept.

Some of the best people I know were refugees from Laose and Cambodia. They have made wonderful citizens. My friend is a survivor of war and she has overcome many obsticles, including learing a language to become a doctor.

Dixie
    I agree with you, Dixie. I'm all for legal immigration and if bringing some Burmese refugees to the US is part of our legal system, so be it. That some here complain about these people is a disgrace, arent's we here only against illegal immigration, or do we want to stop legal immigration too ? Same with the Hmong, we caused destruction and devastation in that part of the world, some of our former allies are living in refugee camps and we should treat them as illegal aliens ? Nope, they come here legally under our legal stystem and I welcome them.
    I see nothing wrong with letting these people come here, but
    shouldn't they fix our immigration system first, as it is they don't no what their doing now, are they going to let criminals in from another country because they don't have time to find out who they are , have they commited any crimes. Should we be alittle picky about who we let in so they are not a drain on our social services.
    This is about illegal immigration but it is also about the drain on our schools, jails, social services etc. shouldnt we try to bring in people who are going to be responsible,have some education. we give most of these countrys aid to help with the poor.

It doesn't matter what country people come from, but if you bring in every countrys poor only, it will turn this into a 3rd world country, it isn't just Mexico that will cause this.

I am sorry but I think we need that 10 year moratorium on immigration
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The government needs to deport all the foreigners in the US that do not qualify for political assylum before accepting all these refugees! And how many of them are true political refugees or just economic ones?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast