Results 1 to 3 of 3
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By csarbww

Thread: Bus rider’s face smashed in during ‘hate attack’ (More Black-On White Hatred)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member HAPPY2BME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,895

    Bus rider’s face smashed in during ‘hate attack’ (More Black-On White Hatred)

    NY Post
    By Kirstan Conley
    September 9, 2013 | 7:34am



    The alleged M60 bus attacker Handout

    Bus rider’s face smashed in during ‘hate attack’



    An attacker pummeled a bus passenger so hard he smashed the bones in his face after calling the victim a “cracker” in Manhattan – marking the second time in two days that people appeared to be randomly targeted in racial tirades against white people, authorities said.

    In the latest incident, the suspect passed a 31-year-old rider on the M60 bus riding through Harlem, on West 127th Street, between Amsterdam Avenue and Morningside Drive, around 2:45 p.m., Friday, when he shouted the racial slur and punched the victim in the face, breaking his nose and eye socket, cops said.

    The victim was treated for facial fractures at New York Presbyterian Hospital and released, police said.
    The incident occurred as authorities reported that Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, fell into a coma after being punched and knocked to the ground in Union Square Park on Wednesday. He was taken off life support and died Monday, sources said.

    In that case, a 31-year-old allegedly yelled that he was going to “f— up” the next white person he saw, before clocking Babbitt so hard that witnesses reported hearing his skull crack on the pavement.
    Two people who tried to help the victim were also punched but refused medical attention at the scene, law enforcement sources said.

    The assailant waited for police to arrest him and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said the assault was being investigated as a hate crime.

    The suspect in the Harlem attack is 5-foot-11, 185 pounds and is believed to be in his late 30s.

    http://nypost.com/2013/09/09/bus-rid...g-hate-attack/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,201
    This is sad and things like this should not be happening. They have had their civil right movement even unto preferential treatment (reverse discrimination against Whites) that is called "affirmative action."

    This is the product of 50 years of incessant vilification of European Americans (the only group of people a business can too many of). There has been a massive rewriting of history to portray Europeans as evil and every other group as victims of Europeans. All of the good, wonderful, creative and humanitarian things done by Whites is ignored. Likewise, all of the bad things done by Native Americans (e.g. the institutionalized raping of women captives and selling women as slaves, etc.) and other groups is ignored.

    This is the fruit of the liberal/progressive monopoly of our educational system with their "multicultural" enlightenment. By the way until Ted Kennedy and his ilk shoved through immigration legislation designed to favor non Europeans, the US was 90% European and all other groups made up the other 10%. This is hardly the "multicultural" society that the liberal hacks tell us America has always been.

    This is liberalism at work: people who never were slaves are indoctrinated to believe things that cause hatred toward people who never owned slaves. Good work liberals. You and the crap you teach are greatly responsible for the hatred that results in savage attacks like this on INNOCENT whites.

    These are the fruits of liberal "enlightenment."
    HAPPY2BME likes this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member HAPPY2BME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,895
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •