Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Admin Hiring for Guest Workers Program

Found this website that had interesting reading. Someone posted this as news a few days ago but I missed the article so maybe others did too. Scary to see how many job openings there suddenly are for adjudication officers all over the country.
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... sh_ad.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what can I say

This administration is going to cram the one world government down our throats one way or the other!

We do not have a president, we have a dictator that does not give a rats as_ about this country or it's citizens!

If the republican party thinks for one second that he gives a flip about them, they had better take a dose of reality and real quick (at least those that are not a part of this). He will sell them out just as fast as us citizens to complete the UN agenda!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Sorry, but Chertoff has got to be just about the ugliest man I have ever seen. I cant decide what he looks like the most. A troll or a lizard. I really have a hard time looking at him. And I dont. I look away from the tv whenever he is on.
    But the way someone talks and uses body language, can influence whether or not I can trust or believe what they are saying. There are just too many odd things about him, that spell LIAR all over.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

June 08, 2006
    DHS Officials in TeleConference: "THERE WILL BE GUEST WORKERS . . . PERIOD"

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... als_i.html

By Debbie Schlussel

Reliable Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees and agents tell us that DHS officials told them in a high-level teleconference that the Bush/Senate-proposed "Guest Workers Program" WILL HAPPEN. They've announced sketchy plans and told the participants in the teleconference to prepare.

According to one of them, this statement was made in the teleconference by a high-level DHS official:

"THERE WILL BE A GUEST WORKER PROGRAM. . . . PERIOD!"

Those in on the teleconference say DHS is getting ready for the avalanche of illegal alien "guests" to which it seems all too eager to grant this ShAmnesty.

Clearly, Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)--who told FOX News' John Gibson, yesterday, that he doesn't believe my reporting that DHS is already hiring for administration of the Guest Worker Program--is sadly out of the loop. And out of touch. Facts are stubborn things, and I linked to the unusually high number of job openings that are very obviously skewed to that purpose.

Sad to say, but the Amnesty of decades past is just like what they used to say about Nixon: Tan, rested, and ready. And making a comeback.

Welcome to the USA, home of ShAmnesty International. The free and the brave went elsewhere, apparently.

Questions: Since when was the Constitution amended and the House amputated from the American legislative process? Or did the Prez secretly sign his own Mega-Mariel Boatlift Executive Order and only tell the DHS peeps about it?

Posted by Debbie at June 8, 2006 11:17 AM

"THERE WILL BE GUEST WORKERS . . . PERIOD"
    I think they're putting the cart before the horse and the American people
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It's possible Bush plans to bypass Congress on this. He can do this via trade agreements.

Bush might say: "So what are you going to do about it? Impeach me?"

Quote Originally Posted by HDMM
    It's possible Bush plans to bypass Congress on this. He can do this via trade agreements.

Bush might say: "So what are you going to do about it? Impeach me?"
    why not? NAFTA and CAFTA and any other agreement were unconstitutional from the beginning -- everything they do is 'unconstitutional'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

You know, it looks more and more like we are going to have to get out in the streets , all of us before they pay any dam attention at all to us! What the hell can we do to grab their attention and make them see we mean business here! I am sick of them, all of them who are selling us out!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

The general public has to be told somehow. Any ideas?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You know, it looks more and more like we are going to have to get out in the streets, all of us before they pay any dam attention at all to us! What the hell can we do to grab their attention and make them see we mean business here! I am sick of them, all of them who are selling us out!
    I've always suggested petitioning the governor's and supported state's rights -- that IS the issue at stake here. Unfortunately, the State of Alabama trusts Congress to "do the right thing" and defeat this bill -- but there's more at stake here than just amnesty.

"In God I trust" -- NOT the Congress, the President or the federal courts. I trusted my governor to protect my state and the American people, but not any more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast