Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Amnesty Tour - Coming To A Town Near You!

I heard on Lou Dobbs tonight that Bush is supposed to go to New Mexico, Texas and Nebraska. If I heard correctly he said specifically the cities of Omaha, Artesia, and Laredo. I think he's supposed to be in N. Mexico tomorrow, and Wed. in Nebraska for a Catholic Charities event dealing with immigrants. Nice ploy to bring religion into the mix to get more sympathy!

Hope some of the activists in those areas show up (wherever they allow the protesters) and excercise your constitutional right! NO AMNESTY! NO AMNESTY! NO AMNESTY!

Oh, Omaha home of the Omaha meat packing plants, wonder who in the world he is going to talk to there? Hummm! Anyone have a clue?

Yes, he is trying to hang onto the Christians and the Catholics. The Christians are the far right base and the Catholics are the left and the only thing they have in common is God.

That's why all the Gay Marriage stuff has recently come up. He's playing political games.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)