Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush approval rating drops to 28 percent

Bush approval rating drops to 28 percent

May 6, 2007

WASHINGTON – President Bush's approval rating has fallen to 28 percent in a Newsweek poll released yesterday, an all-time low for Bush in that survey.

Nearly two out of three Americans, or 62 percent, believe Bush's recent actions in Iraq show that he's “stubborn and unwilling to admit his mistakes,” Newsweek reported. Thirty percent think Bush's execution of the Iraq war demonstrates that he's “willing to take political risks” to do what's right.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... ation.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The media has such a singlemindedness. I don't know if it is intentional or just poor reporting. They continue to bang the drum that Bush's poor ratings are due to the war in Iraq and completely ignore the fact that Americans are enraged over our porus border and illegals marching in our street. Remeber the Clinton campaign slogan, "Its the economy, stupid"?

well, here's my new campaign for the Republican party 2008]

"Its the illegals, Stupid"

I cannot even imagine the mind set of the 28% who approve

You're right, PAF. The media.....what a joke. Although I'm not trying to get us going on the war, personally that's not where my problems are with him. I'm not saying that I'm not deeply concerned about the war, I sure am.

But it's what I see here at home with my own two eyes, and what I hear with my own ears which definitely enables me to make accurate judgements about him.

I agree, PAF. It's the lack of law enforcement, the lack of concern about Americans being killed at the present rate due to illegal immigration, it's the general lack of respect to the legitimate and legal citizens of the United States which causes me to have a big problem with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like that!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    well, here's my new campaign for the Republican party 2008]

Can he go lower than Nixon? Or has he gone lower than Nixon?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PAF wrote
    The media has such a singlemindedness. I don't know if it is intentional or just poor reporting. They continue to bang the drum that Bush's poor ratings are due to the war in Iraq and completely ignore the fact that Americans are enraged over our porus border and illegals marching in our street....
    Yea, these liberal fools would impeach the President for all of the wrong reasons.

Yep, It's illegal immigration stupid!

I think George Bush has a long history of reaching new lows in many ways.

How low will you go? How low can ya go? How low can you go?

W

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Being even with CARTER is about as bad as one can get

April

Dixie
    Nixons lowest was 22 %. Bush is now tied with Carter, but he is definitely on his way down to Nixon and deserves it very much. He makes no effort to hide his repeated betrayal of the American people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast