Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Bush Attacks Immigration Deal Opponents

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    "And my answer to the skeptics is: give us a chance to fix the problems in a comprehensive way that enforces our border and treats people with decency and respect. Give us a chance to fix this problem.
    You traitors have had 21 years to "fix the problem", to stop illegal aliens from working. You have had plently of time and opportunity to fix the problem but instead you decided to make it worse. No more chances for you until you keep your promise Kennedy and Vice President daddy made to Americans in 1986.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush told students and instructors at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
    Oh, there's no irony in that set of circumstances now is there????

I can see how the real speech might have gone down...

"OK all you new recruits, this is how NOT to enforce the law [while still trying to convince the public that you actually are]...."

<or your very own contribution here mired in irony, sarcasm, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Disgusting liar. Hey Georgie, how come you refuse to actually fund the hiring of all the new border patrol agents that were authorized. This reminds me of Clinton claiming to put 100,000 police officers on the street. Yeah, they "authorized" their hiring then made sure the money wasn't there. Difference is policing cities is the responsibility of the States while protecting our borders is responsibility of the federal government.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES!!

You cannot be trusted and you prove it EVERYDAY!

"And my answer to the skeptics is: give us a chance to fix the problems in a comprehensive way that enforces our border and treats people with decency and respect. Give us a chance to fix this problem. Don't try to kill this bill before it gets moving," Bush told students and instructors at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
    Give us a chance???? Give us a break!!!! If you can't enforce the laws NOW... news ones will only be worse!!! You hide the truth and think we won't find out!!!!!!!!! I will be happy when you GO HOME!!!
    LOL he's been President for SIX YEARS and he's asking to be given a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    President Bush attacked opponents of an immigration deal Tuesday, suggesting they "don't want to do what's right for America."
    Since when has this clown even known what's right for America?

[quote:3a8fkrcx]Bush chastised those who say the proposal offers amnesty to illegal immigrants. He called it empty political rhetoric.
    How dare this traitorous, illegal alien loving, American sovereignty destroying moron chastise anyone about anything. I have seen 5 year old children who have more sense and intelligence than this dipwad. He has clearly shown he cares more for people of other countries and the wishes of his corporate masters than he does for the safety, security and future of the people he is sworn to serve.

He has singlehandedly been responsible for the deaths of thousands of American soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines in the Middle East along with the injuries of tens of thousands more. He has allowed thousands of innocent Americans to be killed, maimed and injured at the hands of illegal alien thugs, murderers, rapists, child molesters, carjackers, DUI and hit & run drivers.

I totally despise this treasonous idiot and as much as I hate former President Carter, he is right about one thing: Bush will go down as the worst president ever in American history. And he has the nerve to attack us because we "don't want to do what's right for America."?[/quote:3a8fkrcx]

I love your avatar - it says it all - he is suck an idiot! It's amazing he has the nerve to keep talking as if someone is listening anymore.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Did anyone watch the new recruits faces, I did and I can tell you they did not believe one word he was saying, infact they looked like they wanted to throw up. I think it would be funny if after his speach they just up and walked away from him.
    This was another deperate move by Bush he is worried about his bill and when he gets worried he makes a fool of him self. GOD how I wish we were not stuck with this insane human being. How in the name of GOD did this happen to such a wonderful country, it is SOSADFORUS as the greatest country on earth.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: Edwin Meese

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    http://www.myheritagemedia.org/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=1&imageid= 1343

Paige
    Nice documentary that you Paige

No matter how you slice the bill its got major problems.
    Its a major malfunction.
    It needs to be tossed out and then America needs to give the voice of languge .
    A big start over.
    Day one

April
    Game over Bush, we are not playing anymore!!!!!

You would think!

You would think that the Republican's would be paying Bush to shut the hell up. He is really bad for there Party. I bet the Dems love it everytime he opens his mouth.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I can't believe I voted for him twice. Never would I have done this had I known his allegiance was to Mexico!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast