Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These posts are great. I am rolling on the floor here. Send these into Jay Leno. I am sure he will use some of these.

HA! HA!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I was reading somewhere today that said the problem with Bush is he was an alcoholic for 25 years before becoming sober and finding God. They think that he has a lot of dead brain cells and could be mildly retarded. He never has learned to talk right with all his years in office for Texas and the US.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I was reading somewhere today that said the problem with Bush is he was an alcoholic for 25 years before becoming sober and finding God. They think that he has a lot of dead brain cells and could be mildly retarded. He never has learned to talk right with all his years in office for Texas and the US.
    Then maybe he should wear a helmet and ride the little yellow bus to these events so he doesnt hurt himself
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He gives them a whole month and only gives German-Americans ONE DAY!

German-American Day, 2007
    A Proclamation by the President of the United States

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 004-3.html

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    He can't talk, yet my 2 1/2 YO granddaughter can recite the Pledge of Allegiance, ABC's, knows her colors and the preamble to the Gettysburg Address. Yes, I have it on video but I won't post her on a public forum. She's an American who is smarter than the illegal invaders.

I am sick to death of hearing "Press 1 for English". I taught a 2 1/2 year old more English and American history than most illegals know. Doesn't say much for them.

They love their culture and I love mine. They insist on speaking their native tongue and so do I. We are in a culture war. In our own country!

Re: President Sellout!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercitizen
    Then he had the worm for desert!
    Why would he eat his own kind?
    You make a good point......
    Horez' Bush joined the worm...in the bottle
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12