Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I've read extensively and talked to actual people
    it's in the history, all of what I said. In short the shi'ites (as are other sects) are expendable pawns while the wahabi's sit back and bankroll everything. there was even a gentalman i heard on the radio a few nights ago who very succintly recounted the whole history as I'd learned it. i'll see if I can find his name as he's an american who had live in the middle east for years and now heads an Islamic foundation here in the US. He's ex military as well if I recall correctly.

sorry, clicked submit instead of preview.

i do agree in that we ought to leave them to their own destruction. we only need involve ourselves if ever attacked on our own soil (again). however it is easier said than done given the mess we're in now.

What Tancredo said was absolutely true, If Karl Rove can't handle the truth, too bad! I have made illegal immigration my number one issue. Until this Administration actually does something about illegal immigration, they no longer have my support. And, I don't mean doing a little here and a little there to make it appear as if they are doing something. I am a registered Independent but voted for Bush (and have a tendency) to vote mostly Republican. I HAD a tendency to vote mostly Republican. I WILL be an informed voter come November and beyond. If Bush does not address this issue head-on, I WILL NOT vote for anyone that he endorses either.

backseatdriver, I keep a list of every single name that Bush talks about--everyone he praises, everyone he bad mouths. If he supports someone, that is an automatic reason for me to distruct that person. So anyone who hopes to ride to glory on Bush's coat-tails should start distancing themselves from him. I just wonder who is going to be stupid enough to let Bush campaign with them this time around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush-bashing on the rise within GOP

and I love every minute of it!

(Dumbest and most self serving President ever)
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

dman1200--HOORAH TO YOU!!

Great post and excellent analysis.

HR 635 is an impeachment investigation proceeding, legislation already introduced with I believe 17 Co-Sponsors. It's a start. It can be amended, it can be modified. It's a start to end this.

I strongly recommend that if you want Bush out, call your reps and sens and tell that how you feel and mention this bill.

Congress needs to know how we feel and hitch to a bill to start the process of removing these maniacs from our government.

I do not believe Bush can be trusted under any circumstance on immigration issues nor Cheney in his place. Nor should they be.

They just need to be sent home for not doing their jobs they swore on the Bible they would do.

It's a breach of our trust. And that is reason enough to impeach and remove them both from our midst and our view.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I can't find HR 635 on Thomas. Are you sure that's the number?

Yes, I think so. I'll double check it now for you.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne ... t_bush.htm

This shows it still to be H. Res. 635.

I'll check out thomas and try and figure out why you can't find it.

Be back shortly.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c ... 1095S6dMx::

See if this gets you there.

May need to enter H. Res. 635 IH.

There is another HR 635 concerning something to do with POLAND!

Very tricky.

Trying to diffuse US, I can see that.

John Conyers is the sponsor.

Also, trying searching under "word/phrase" ..."impeachment". That's how I found it this time because when I was entering HR 635, all I was getting was the legislation on Poland. What will they come up with next! Also scroll down and make sure the circle that says House Bills Only is checked. You may have to change it. I did.

Banned
    Found it! Thanx!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast