Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The fact that he's stumbling all over himself to pander to the conservative base means that they know they whipped up a hornet's nest. Too bad everything that comes out of his mouth is just empty feel-good stuff intended to make us think it's not so bad.

It appears they are finally starting to sweat...

We need to keep the pressure on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    all i hear are clicking sounds when he talks, it all sounds the same, sorta like sticking a card in a running fan blade...
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

dxd

I've never been able to understand why he cannot bring himself to say this. What is so hard about saying this ? IF he was SERIOUS he would SAY IT
    LegalUSCitizen,

He's a Globalist, pure and simple. That is his agenda.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

CuriousPat, I don't know how I could keep forgetting that when I ask myself that plain and simple logical question as to why he doesn't say that.

Hmmm. I'm worried. I know that he's up to his dirty tricks again. His speech today was the signal that he's ready to begin his grande finale assault AGAINST the will of the American people.

I KNOW that we can hold him back, but we cannot blink right now, not even for a second, because he's going to do everything that he can to pull the wool over the eyes of those Americans who are "just barely" paying attention.

I hate to see a president stand there in public and lie to the American people. I'm sorry to say it, but that is what he has done in the past and it is exactly what he was doing today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal,

I don't know how I could keep forgetting that when I ask myself that plain and simple logical question as to why he doesn't say that.
    I know, Legal. It's so hard to believe our current situation. I was raised to respect the office...but now, when I see him on TV...I think 'Traitor".

We just have to keep letting our voices/pens/emails/faxes, etc. be heard.

It's imperative.

I loved W's "Political Reform" speech. And I got a kick out of his talking about us, little old ladies with bleeding fingers....and that we're soldiers, too. You betcha we are. The youngsters too.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Its nothing but blahbahblah! " See, Americans are decent people, you know, down the earth people". chucklechuckle-heehee...."See, the good people of America want the U.S. to handle this HARD job of emergration and do it with dignity"....blahblahblah...."See, we are a nation of Emergrents"...blahblahblah.. "See, we need to realize the need to put food on the table for hard werkers"...blahblahblah..." See, we cant make it hard for people to sneak over the border to do jobs Americans wont do".blahblahblah...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!STUPID OAF!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TRAITOR!

He insults us, everytime he speaks.
    TIME'S UP!

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    TRAITOR!

He insults us, everytime he speaks.
    I coundn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    DXD is that you? if it is I know you. Thats in Farmingville at the 7-11...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast