Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush on Border: Just a GD Imaginary Line in Desert!

After reading that Bush regards the US Constitution as nothing more than a "GD piece of paper" I expect he will soon try to convince Americans that there is NO border---just A GD imaginary line in the desert!

With revelations about his domestic spying antics starting to perculate, this idiot may be headed for Impeachment. What are Cheney's REAL views on borders?

Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Come on! don't be so negative. They are actually producing funds to extend what fences exist. We have to think positive and stay focused. I've been involved in this push to secure the borders for some time now and it is just in this past year that I've seen any REAL progress at all. The fences are the beginning. The fact that our legislators are running scared because so many have warned them we will withdraw our financial support as well as our votes that they are at least looking at it now.

Think positive, stay focused on the final goal, be thankful for whatever small steps are taken, and we can win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm SERIOUSLY worried about the Senate. Bill Frist is NOT our friend AND you KNOW Wackident and Tricky Dicky will be THREATENING, ARM0TWISTING and whatever else it takes to get his guestworker program. We don't really have ANYTHING until it goes through the Senate so, even though it is SOMEWHAT of a victory, we still have a real battle ahead of us when it goes to the Senate.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I love the snowman, Bootsie! And I agree that it still has to get through the senate. But every single step in the right direction is good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks!! Speaking of which--they are calling for snow, sleet, rain, freezing rain again tonight here! I don't think they expect anything MAJOR.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I love the optimism of JuniusJnr. So, I will suspend my cynicism and BELIEVE that we will prevail.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

We have to prevail, herelegally. If we don't we won't have a country.

herelegally, and JJ, you're both so right. We can't help but to be skeptical at times because we've worked so hard and it has been so frustrating.

It's great when we lift each other's spirits when we get tired of fighting.

I vote for cautious positivism !!

Cautious POSITIVISM is a GOOD THING! BUT, I also believe in REALISM so I don't want us to get lulled into a false sense of security. The BATTLE has been won for now but the WAR rages on.